23

'Thank you for coming' Bekah shook the hands of the guest as they enter the arm museum.

'BEKAH!' Nana called excitingly & ran to hug her.

All of them hugged her, 'Aw. Thank You all for coming!'

'No biggie' Jonghyun winked at her.

'Ts. Please go inside. I will start anytime soon' Bekah gestured.

'Arasso.. Goodluck!' Nana did a fighting sign.

- - - -

'Everyone, a wonderful afternoon..' Bekah started her speech.

Kevin looked around & saw unfamaliar faces, but one face caught her attention.. It was Jooyeon. She had a smile on her face & was looking at Bekah proudly. He missed her. He wants to hug her now, to talk to her.

He tried to get close to her & approach her but her phone rang, she answered it & went out. This didn't stop Kevin from following her.

'Hello Junghwan- ah' Jooyeon spoke up.

*Junghwan? Who is he? Is he a new boyfriend? Andwae. Andwae. Don't think things like that* Kevin thought as he heard her talk on the phone.

'Hm.. Arasso. Just take care of my things' Jooyeon said.

*Are they living together?!* He widened his eyes as he shouted it mentally.

'Ne.. Bye!' She then ended the call.

She turned around & saw Kevin standing behind her. She was shocked, ofcourse, who wouldn't be?

'Who's Junghwan?' Kevin asked, his hands on his pockets.

'Kevin- ah..' Jooyeon can't say anything.

'Who's Junghwan?' He asked again, 'Is he your boy-'

He was cut by Jooyeon's hug.

He blinked his eyes while Jooyeon was smiling.

'Bogoshipeo.. Jeongmal Bogoshipeo' Jooyeon said.

Kevin didn't say anything. He was still in shocked. They stayed in each others embrace for seconds. Then they parted.

'Aren't you gonna say anything?' Jooyeon asked, 'Don't you miss- mmmm!'

In one swift movement, Kevin had their lips connected & started to kiss passionately.

'Would you be my..' Kevin asked after the kiss, 'Girlfriend?'

'Yes!' Jooyeon nodded her head.

Kevin gave her a peck on the lips before hugging.

'Aren't the lovebirds back?' A guy suddenly said.

The two parted & turned around. All of them were there, Minhyuk, E- young, Bekah, Nana & Jonghyun.

'Jonghyun- ah..' Jooyeon said, it seems that he was the one who spoke a while ago.

'Kevin! This is your reward for doing my favor' Nana winked at him while Kevin smiled.

'CHUKAHAE!' Minhyuk greeted them.

'Ahh.. Now it makes sense.. So.. This is the surprise you're talking about?' E- young said.

'Yea Brat! You only got it now?' Jonghyun mocked at her, 'Tss. What a dumb head'

'WHAT?!' E- young shouted.

'NOTHING!!' Jonghyun shouted back.

'Aigoo~ Why don't we get inside?' Bekah suggested, 'Kaja?'

'You guys go first. We'll just catch up' Kevin said.