20

Jooyeon got out from the restroom & to her surprise, Kevin was waiting for him.

'Can we talk? About what you saw' Kevin asked.

'Tss. I know what you'll say, 'SHE kissed me, I didn't kissed her back' Oh boo, that's so old school' Jooyeon rolled her eyes.

'No.. It's not' Kevin shook her head.

'Ah. Ok. Let me guess, 'She kissed me but I pushed her immediately'? Save it Kevin. That's also too old school' She glared at him & left.

'AGH!' He kicked the wall.

'Mianhe. But.. do you want me to explain it to her?' Lizzy appeared from no where.

'No need. It may only grow worst' He rolled his eyes & left.

'Kevin- ah, I'll miss you' Lizzy mumbled to herself as she looks at Kevin to walk away.

-

'You ok now?' Bekah asked.

Jooyeon nodded & smiled, 'Thank you!'

'Thank you for what?' Jonghyun asked.

'For everything?' She giggled.

'Aigoo! No need for that. We're your bestfriends & this is what we do' Nana clinged an arm to her.

'She's right' Bekah smiled & also clinged to the other arm.

'Kaja?' Jooyeon smiled.

'KAJA!' All of them cheered & started to walk.

'LEE JOOYEON!' Lizzy called & they turned around, 'Can I talk to you? Alone'

'Arasso' She nodded.

-

'About what you saw earlier, that was all my fault. Kevin has nothing to do about it' Lizzy started to explained, 'And I'm sorry. I kissed him but he didn't kissed me back & when you saw us, it's only been a second'

Jooyeon took a deep breath & nodded her head.

'I know this is a common reason for men, but please believe me, it's true' Lizzy continued.

'Arasso' Jooyeon smiled.

'Kevin.. is a sweet boyfriend. He likes to surprise & do everything for you. Always tell him where you are, cause he easily get worried. When times will come that you two will fight, he's always the one to say sorry first. He may act childish sometimes but most of the time, he'll act like a father. Will scold you because of this, because of that..' Lizzy smiled as she remembered things & her every moment with Kevin.

'Lizzy..' Jooyeon mumbled.

'Sorry about the talk we had at the coffee shop, I didn't mean to question your feelings about him. I was so desperate that time that's why..' She continued.

'That's nothing. It's ok' Jooyeon smiled.

'Now I know why Kevin fell in love with you' She hugged Jooyeon.

She hugged back & then parted.

'Don't forget to come on my wedding. Ok?' She pointed her index finger, 'With Kevin'

'Ne' Jooyeon giggled & nodded.

Lizzy hugged her again, 'Gomawo.. Please take care of Kevin & love him with your whole heart. Arasso?'

'Arasso' Jooyeon patted her back & smiled.

- - - -

'Bro.. Is there a problem?' Eli punched Kevin's arm slightly & sat beside him.