02

*Kring Kring*

Jooyeon's alarm started to ring. She covered her ears with the pillow & doesn't want to get up.

The alarm didn't stop from ringing & she had no choice but to get up & turn it off.

'Agh! Really!' Jooyeon turned the alarm off & threw it.

She glanced at her phone & got it.

*Tss. Jooyeon- ah. Are you still expecting that he'll text you 'Good Morning'?* Jooyeon thought & laughed at herself.

She got up & went outside of her room. To her surprise, she Nana & Jonghyun preparing for breakfast.

'Oh! Your awake! Good Morning!!!!' Nana & Jonghyun shouted in unison.

'Omo! You scared me! Why are you here?' Jooyeon almost jumped.

'Can't you see? We're making breakfast' Jonghyun smiled.

'Aigoona. I know that. But why??' Jooyeon ruffled his hair.

'It's a part of the 'Moving On' method that Jonghyun & I made' Nana explained

'Moving On method? What is that?' Jooyeon asked.

'From the word itself. We'll help you to move on w/ Eli. It would take a lots of time, that's why it's a method. We'll do it step by step' Jonghyun explained as they sat in the dining table & started to eat.

While they are eating, Jooyeon was staring blankly.

'Oh! Jooyeon, what's the matter?' Nana asked.

'Nana, Jonghyun. Thank You for your concern, but I have no plans in moving on. I know, he will come back. Eli will be back' Jooyeon said.

Jonghyun & Nana looked at each other & sighed.

'I'm sorry Jooyeon to ask this, but, what if he will never going back? Are you still gonna hold to him forever?! Do you want to grow old all by yourself?!' Jonghyun lost his temper.

'Jonghyunnie. Ssh. But Jooyeon, he has a point. Please consider our advice. We're your bestfriends. You only have us. Please. We only want the old  Jooyeon to be back' Nana held her hand.

Jooyeon didn't say nothing & just nodded.

'Good. Now, let's eat & we'll be late for work' Nana said.

- - - - - - - -

'Mom. I can't take this pain anymore. Please send me to Korea' Kevin kneeled infront of his mother.

'Kevin- ah, please don't do this' Mrs. Woo said, helping Kevin to get up.

'Mom. Please' Kevin bowed 90 degrees.

'Ok. If that's what you want. Pack your things. I'll book you a flight today' Her mom said & straightened his body.

'Thank You Mommy. Really, thank you' Kevin hugged her mom.

Her mom broke the hug & cupped her hands to his face, 'Just be careful & take care of yourself. Promise me'

'Promise' Kevin nodded.

They hugged once again & broke it. He went to his room & started to pack his things.

- - - - - -

'Enjoy your coffee' Jooyeon placed the coffee on the customer's table & bowed.

She returned to the counter & helped Nana to wipe the mugs.

'Hey~ Smile' Nana elbowed Jooyeon & winked.

'It's not that easy Nana' Jooyeon sighed.

'JOOYEON- AH!' Nana held her shoulders to face her.