04

The alarm clock rang again & Jooyeon extended her arm to turn it off. She sat up straight, still half asleep.

Kevin on the other hand, woke up on his own & stood up, half awake.

The 2 got out of the rooms at the same time. Jooyeon, who was still rubbing her eyes walked forward as well as Kevin, who was circling his head with his eyes closed. They bumped into each other but only passed, like nothing happened.

They stopped upon realizing that they had bumped into something.

Jooyeon stopped rubbing her eyes & blinked it while Kevin widely opened his eyes.

They turned around at the same time, 'YAH! WHO ARE YOU?!'

- - - - - - -

Kevin was seating on the couch with his arms crossed while Jooyeon was standing beside the landlord.

'Ah. Hehe. I'm sorry I forgot to...' The landlord said rubbing the back of his neck.

'Why didn't you tell me earlier?' Jooyeon said.

'Because, you've been depressed this past few weeks. How can I tell you to move out with that kind of state' The landlord explained.

'Ahjusshi...' Jooyeon started to tear up.

'M- mianhe. I- I don't mean to...' The land lord was shocked to see Jooyeon tearing up.

'Aniyo Ahjusshi. Gwenchana. I'm gonna pack my things now' Jooyeon left & went in her room.

Kevin gave the landlord a clueless face. The landlord shrugged his shoulders.

'You may go. Thank You' Kevin stood up & the landlord left.

'Hello? Jonghyun? Tell boss, i'll be late. Gomawo' Jooyeon called Jonghyun.

'You know, you can stay here' Kevin said leaning on the door w/ his hands on the pocket.

'I don't want to live w/ a complete stranger' Jooyeon gave him a weak smile.

'Hello, my name is Kevin Woo. 23yrs old. I left America due to some reasons & it's my first time in Korea' He introduced himself in English.

'Bwo?! I don't understand' She complained in Korean.

Kevin introduced himself in Korean, 'Now. I'm not a COMPLETE stranger to you anymore'

'Even though' Jooyeon murmured.

'Ts. Tell me, where are you gonna stay?' Kevin asked.

'Um.. Um..' Jooyeon tried to think hard. She can't stay at Nana's place because all of her family members lives in one house.

'See. I don't want to be the reason of one being homeless' Kevin shrugged his shoulders.

Jooyeon glared at him *What a show off*”

'Plus, I need someone to help me with chores & learning Korea..' Kevin added.

Jooyeon didn't mind him.

'Ok. What about this? You can live here free & you can stay whenever you want, BUT! You have to help me learn about Korea' Kevin said.

'About Korea??' Jooyeon asked.

'History, Geography, Culture, Tradition, Language, etc' Kevin explained.

Jooyeon nodded, 'What about chores? I'm working'

'Well, I'll be the maid in the morning while you, in the evening' Kevin said.

Jooyeon was thinking about the deal.