05

After Bekah saw them, they went to some cafe.

'You two know each other?' Bekah crossed her arms, sitting across them.

The 2 glanced at each other & quickly turned away.

'Tuh! Yah! I'm asking you two!' Bekah whinned.

'NE! Unfortunately' Jooyeon almost shouted.

'UNFORTUNATELY?! YAH! YOU-' Kevin raised his tone.

'Will you two stop fighting!' Bekah tapped the table.

The 2 stopped talking.

'Ok. How?' Bekah asked again.

'Well I moved..' Kevin was interrupted by Jooyeon.

'A- a- You? How did you meet?' Jooyeon tried to change the subject.

'He's my seatmate on the plane. Back to you two, how?' Bekah explained & raised her brow.

'W- why do have to know? Why does is it concern you any way?' Jooyeon whinned.

'Jooyeon- ah. I saw you kissed. Jooyeon- ah! What will just Eli say when he'll come back?' Bekah just let the words slipped her mouth.

'BEKAH!' Jooyeon shouted & stood up.

Bekah & Kevin was shocked by Jooyeon's action. Jooyeon ran away & began to cry.

Kevin also stood up & bowed 90 degrees to Bekah & followed Jooyeon outside.

He stepped outside the cafe, turned his head to side & started to ran again.

Jooyeon was still running on the streets & was crying heavily. She stopped & continued to cry.

*AISH! What was her name again?? Jun? Bwo? Juna? Aish!* Kevin stopped to look for her & continued to run again.

He continued to run & came to a stop when he saw Jooyeon slowly sitting on her legs.

'YAH! YAH!' Kevin shouted & ran again.

He reached Jooyeon & grabbed her shoulders & stood her up. Jooyeon didn't mind who helped her. She continued to cry.

'Yah! Stop crying. People are looking' Kevin said.

Jooyeon said nothing & leaned to Kevin's chest all of a sudden. Kevin was shocked. He wasn't sure if he'll patt her back/ not.

Before he can patt her back, she pulled away & started to wipe her eyes.

'M- mianhe. I- I don't mean to..' Jooyeon said.

'Gwenchana. At times like this, you need someone to talk to' Kevin smiled & offered his hanky.

'Thank You' Jooyeon got his hanky.

'No problem. Just pay me that w/ a dinner' Kevin smirked.

'Bwo? Dinner? Andwae!' Jooyeon shouted at him.

'Jebal. You're in charge during the night right? You should feed me' Kevin pouted.

'To do chores & not to provide food for you' Jooyeon emphasized.

'They're just the same' Kevin grumbled.

'Ani. They're not' Jooyeon turned around & continued to walk.

'Aigoo! That girl..' Kevin sighed.

'Yah! You! Wait up!' He then ran to her.

'Aish. Wae?! Can't you not go home alone?!' Jooyeon started to get pissed.