21

Kevin lazily woke up & still sleepy from planning on how to propose to Jooyeon today. He proceeded to the bathroom, washed his face & brushed his teeth. After washing up, he went to the kitchen & saw a note on the table.

*Kevin, before you can ask me anything, I want to be sure & ready first. I'll go back when I'm ready & when we're totally over with our exes. Don't worry about me, I'm in good hands. Seeyou.. SOON :) -Joo*

Kevin was startled & dropped the note. Where the heck is Jooyeon? Why did she leave him? Doesn't he love him? That's what Kevin's thought & the situation couldn't sink in on him. When he finally got back to his senses, he hurriedly ran to Joo's room & checked her closet. Half of it were gone. He ruffled his hair & sat on the bed. He then dialled Nana's #.

- - - -

'Are you sure about this?' Nana asked & Jooyeon nodded.

*I just want to stay with you-* 'Hello?.. Kevin- sshi.. Aah.. Jooyeonnie?' Nana answered the call.

Jooyeon eyes widened & shook her head.

'Molla.. She didn't tell me where she'll go.. But she also told me not to worry, so I think she will be fine' Nana lied & Jooyeon happily nodded her head.

'Arasso. Mianhe Kevin. Bye' Nana then ended the call, 'He's worried about you'

Jooyeon pouted, 'I don't know, I just.. just.. want to be sure'

*FLASHBACKS*

'Getting girl problems' She heard Kevin talking to someone on the other line. She sticked her ear on the door & tried to listen on their conversation.

After she heard everything, she leaned her forehead on the wall & closed her eyes, 'Kevin, do you really want us to be now?'

She sighed & got back to her bed, 'I don't think I'm ready. I only want to love you but how can I do that if Eli's still in my heart?'

*T.R.Y Do It No-* 'Hello? Junghwan- ah! Bogosipeo? Na doo. Hm? Ne, Gwenchana. You?.. Good to hear. Haha. Yah! Why are you still awake? It's already late. Sleep now & let's chat tomorrow. Arasso? Ne.. Goodnight!' Then she hung up.

She stared blankly then an idea popped on her mind, 'I'll go home first. This might help in moving on'

She quickly packed her things & left at 5AM.

*END OF FLASHBACKS*

'So, how long are you going to be gone?' Nana asked holding Jooyeon's two hands.

'I don't.. know' Jooyeon replied making Nana frown.

'Just.. take care. Ok? Promise me' Nana held out her pinky finger.

'Arasso. I promise' Jooyeon nodded  & intertwined her pinky with Nana's.

Nana pouted & pulled Jooyeon into a hug, 'Aww. I will miss you'

Jooyeon scoffed, 'I know that..'

Nana pushed her slightly.

'Just joking..' Jooyeon hugged her tightly, 'Me too.. I'll miss you'

Nana pulled away & held her by the shoulders, 'I'll keep an eye on Kevin'

'Oh you should be.. I'll be going away to move on just for him.. He shouldn't have a change of heart when I come back' She jokingly glared at Nana.

Then, the station announced that the next ride will be off to her destination.

'Well.. I think I have to ride the train' Jooyeon said.