24

*Years Later*

Jooyeon woke up without Kevin by her side. [Yes. They are now sleeping in one bed but up to now, they haven't done anything more than that. You know what I mean ;)]

*Where is he?* She thought & rubbed her eyes.

She got up & looked for him anywhere but she didn't see him. She headed to the dining room & saw a bouquet of roses, a note & her breakfast.

*Joo, had to go somewhere. Pretty urgent. Don't worry, I already stole my good morning kiss from you. Kekeke. Don't forget to eat your breakfast & DON'T BE LATE FOR WORK. OK? I LOVE YOU!!! -Kevin <3* She giggled as she read the note.

She sat down & ate her breakfast. After she ate, she took a bath & got ready. When she was about to get her toothbrush, she saw another note sticked on the mirror.

*Smile is the most precious accessory that a girl can have. So my Jooyeoniee.. SMILE :)* She smiled, shook her head & brushed her teeth.

-

A taxi was waiting infront of the building.

'Excuse me.. but are you Lee Jooyeon-sshi?' The taxi driver approached her & asked.

'Ah.. De..' She slightly bowed, 'Wae?'

'Kevin Woo- sshi wants me to give you a free ride to work & after work' The taxi driver explained.

'Ah.. Arassoyo..' She nodded her head & the taxi driver opened the door for her.

'Kahmsamnida' She said as she got inside the cab.

They went off & during the ride, Jooyeon asked the taxi driver, 'How did you know Kevin?'

'Ah that! I was the one who serviced him from the airport when he arrived' The driver explained.

'Ah.. So that's how you got close' She mumbled.

'I also toured him here & suggested to learn Korea's culture, tradition, language & etc' He added.

'It's you! Ajusshi, kahmsamnida! You're the reason why I wasn't kicked out of the house!' Jooyeon popped her head between the driver seat & the passenger seat.

'Omo.. It's nothing.. I even don't know you were living in the same place' Ajusshi said.

The two laughed & reached the cafe.

'I'll pick you up at 6' The driver said.

'Ne Ajusshi.. Kahmsamnida' Jooyeon said before closing the door.

Jooyeon entered the cafe & to her surprise there were heart shaped balloons everywhere & selcas of Kevin & her hanging as you pass by.

'Wow~' She was amazed.

'Annyeong Jooyeon- shi! Please take a seat' Jonghyun bowed & pulled a chair for her.

'Before you work, Kevin Woo- shi asked us to treat you extra special today' He explained, 'Nana- shi!'

'Happy Valentines Day!' Nana joked as she served her coffee. (The one that a heart shape. You guys know that?)

*Breakfast isn't complete without coffee. Here, made you one. Dealt with 2 masters just to perfect this one. Aigoo~ Enjoy your coffee. Saranghae! -Kevin <3* The note says.

Jooyeon gave them a 'what-is-this? do-you-know-what-is-going-on-look' & they shrugged at the same time before leaving.

'Aigoo~' She rolled her eyes & drank the coffee.