06

'1 week & 5 more days. You'll just to have to wait for 1wk & 5 days, Jooyeon' Jooyeon marked an X on her calendar.

'Need to take a bath, or else, i'll be late again' Jooyeon sighed.

After she took a shower & dressed up, she went out of her room & sniffed at the delicious smell in the house.

'GOOD MORNING!' Kevin greeted Jooyeon once he saw her.

'Good Morning! Mmm! That smells nice, what are you cooking?' Jooyeon greeted back.

'Bacon & Eggs' Kevin continued to cook.

'Mm. I think I need to get used to eating American style breakfast' Jooyeon nodded.

'Ah. Wae? You want me to change it?' Kevin asked.

'A- ani. Gwenchana' Jooyeon shook her head.

'Ok. Here' Kevin placed the plate in front of Jooyeon.

'Ah. About what you told me last night, I thought about it & I think I'll consider it' Jooyeon said.

'Which one?' Kevin started to eat.

'Both. I'll say sorry to my friends today &...' Jooyeon paused.

'And? What?' Kevin said while chewing some bread on his mouth.

'After 2 weeks, if he's still not going back, then I'll move on & forget him' Jooyeon explained.

'Good. Eat now. You'll be late for work' Kevin continues to eat.

'Arasso' Jooyeon started to eat.

'Ah. I need your help' Kevin said.

'What is it again?' Jooyeon asked.

'Do you know somewhere where can I work? Perhaps, hiring?' Kevin said.

'Uhm.. I'll look around & tell you if I found a job for you' Jooyeon nodded.

'Thanks!' Kevin smiled.

- - - - -

'Nana, Jonghyun. I'm sorry about last night. I realized, I was wrong. I was wrong for taking your intention wrongly' Jooyeon apologized but the 2 didn't mind her & continued to work.

'Yah. I'm asking for your forgiveness. Will you two stop for a while & listen to me?' Jooyeon begged.

The two stopped at what they're doing & faced Jooyeon.

'I'm sorry. I was wrong for being mad at you because I took it wrongly. You're the only friends I have, I don't want to lose you. Please, forgive me' Jooyeon bowed 90 degrees.

Nana chuckled, as well as Jonghyun.

'Haha! Get up. What are you doing?' Nana helped her to stand straight.

'Haha!' Jonghyun giggled & came closer to them.

'Aww. I thought you'll never forgive me' She hugged them tightly.

'Jooyeonie! Let go! I can't breathe' Nana said as she was struggling on her hug.

'Yah! Aren't you three supposed to be working? Will you stop hugging & take my order? Aish!' The customer complained.

Jooyeon broke the hug & immediately went back to work.

'Mianheyo. We're just having a little fun' Jonghyun apologized to the customer.

'Ts. Remember this. You're here to work. Not for you to have fun. Arasso?' The customer rolled her eyes.

'Ne. I'll always remember that. Now, may I take your order now?' Jonghyun still smiled at her.