22

~After a 2 months~

The alarm rang continously as Kevin tried to ignore it by hiding his head under a pillow but it was no use. He grunted while turning it off. He got up & proceeded to the bathroom.

If you're wondering what happened to Kevin within 2 months, well, living the same. Wake up in the morning, cook his breakfast, go to work, go home & go to sleep. BUT, he still waits for Jooyeon to comeback. Everyday, he always had the feeling that he wanted to see her, to hold her hand, to hug & to kiss her.

After taking a bath, he cooked breakfast. While eating, he had his laptop on & was on the table. He was busy searching when his skype suddenly rang. It was her mom.

'Yes? You already miss your handsome son?' He immediately said once he answered the video call.

'Aigoo! You're really that proud of your face?' His mom gave him a disgusted look.

'Ma, can you just please support me?' He pointed himself.

'Arasso.. Arasso..' His Mom nodded, 'So.. how's my son?'

He sighed, 'Fine'. He faked a smile.

'Sang Hyun- ah.. I know whether you're lying or not..' Her mom said worriedly, 'Is it about that girl again?'

Kevin nodded.

'Son, why are you so unfortunate when it comes to love?' She jokingly said.

'Ma..' Kevin's not buying it.

'Ok.. ok.. I'm sorry..' She nodded her head, 'What's your plan now?'

'Same old, same new. I'll still wait for her.. Patiently. I know it'll all be worth the wait' He sighed.

'Aigoo..' Her mom also sighed, 'Don't you have plans of.. you know.. moving.. on?'

Kevin shook his head.

'Ok Son.. whatever your decision is.. I'll support you. If you'll get hurt, just say it.. I'll be there to comfort you'

Kevin sighed & nodded, 'I will. Thank you Mom'

'I have to go in bed..' Her mom said.

'Ok.. Good night! Tell everyone I miss them so much' Kevin waved his hand.

'Ok. They miss you too. Goodnight Son' She smiled then ended the call.

After the call, Kevin stared at his desktop wallpaper which was Jooyeon, *Jooyeon- ah, where are you? Do you know that I miss you so much?*

He sighed at his thought & went back to eat his breakfast. After he ate, he went off of his condo.

He got his keys from his pocket & unlocked the door. If you're wondering how did he manage to get his own car, simple. His mom sent him money to buy a car. Driving off, he turned on the radio & 'You wouldn't answer my calls by 2AM' was playing. He rolled his eyes upon hearing the song & decided to just turn it off cause he doesn't want to be that senti before going to work.

He pulled the wheels & parked infront of the cafe. He went inside & greeted Nana & Jonghyun.

'Hey bro!' Jonghyun gave him a nod while Nana only smiled at him.

Kevin raised his hand & smiled back while approaching them.

'Morning coffee?' Nana asked once he reached the counter.

'No. Thank you. I already had mine at home' Kevin smiled.

'Okay' Nana shrugged it off.

'Where's Bekah? I haven't seen her lately' Kevin asked.