18

Jooyeon got home & to her surprise, Kevin was already home watching TV.

'We need to talk' Jooyeon stood in front of him.

Kevin turned the TV off & looked at her. Jooyeon sighed & sat down beside him.

'Ok.. first of all.. Eli's not my fiance.. Yes, he proposed but I told him, I'll think about it' Jooyeon started.

Kevin just kept a straight.

'Say something' She shook him.

'Fine. If you don't want to talk, then I'll just stop this' She stood up but Kevin grabbed her hand.

Jooyeon looked at him irritated & swept his hand from hers. Kevin grabbed it again & pulled her making Jooyeon to fall in his lap. She tried to stand up but Kevin hugged her.

'Im sorry' He said.

'Aren't you mad?' Jooyeon asked.

'I am.. at myself' Kevin looks at Jooyeon in the eye, 'Mianhe. Sorry I didn't trust you. Sorry-'

'Ssh. It's ok' She piped him down with her index finger. (HELLO IDIOMS! HAHA! :D Pipe down means keep quiet/ to keep someone to be silent)

'Don't be. Ok? Let's just solve this problem together' She smiled at him.

'Ok' Kevin smiled back & leans Jooyeon's head to his shoulder.

- - - -

The next morning, Kevin walked Jooyeon to the cafe first, so he'll probably have to stay there for an hour & a half for him to get to work.

'Hey Kevin!' Nana waved at him.

'Hey Nana!' He waved back.

'You're so mean' Jooyeon pouted.

'Why?' She smirked.

'You didn't greet me but you greeted Kevin instead!' She beamed.

'HA- HA! That was so childish of you' She said.

'Enough of that. Guy bestfriend is jealous because he couldn't join you~' Jonghyun sang.

'Aww. Jonghyun-ah! Come here' Jooyeon hugged him.

'You ok now?' He pulled away.

'Yes' She gave a reassuring smile.

'Good. I'm just here, alright? Always keep that in mind' He patted her head & Jooyeon nodded.

Kevin coughed, getting jealous of the two.

'S- sorry' Jonghyun said. Kevin nodded & smiled at him.

'I'll be back. Ok? I'll just put my things in the locker. OK?' She said & excused herself.

Kevin glanced at the entrance & he saw Lizzy coming in, *Not again*

'Hi Miss. 1 cappuccino please. Thanks' Lizzy ordered.

Kevin was only standing beside her, hoping not for him to get noticed.

'3500 Won Ma'am' Nana said.

When Lizzy was about to get her money, she saw Kevin, 'K- Kevin..'

Kevin looked at her & bowed his head.

'Why are you here?' Lizzy asked.

'Ah Miss? 3500Won' Nana interrupted.

'Sorry. Here it is' Lizzy handed the money to  Nana.

'Why are you here?' Lizzy asked again.

'Isn't it obvious? Getting a morning coffee like you do' He answered.