The Moment That Changed It All

It had been weeks. You and Loki's relationship was still on strong.

And everything was the same.

But we all know, when life is good, someone has to be a huge dick and ruin it all.

And in this case, that man, was named the Other.

But before that happens, let's get to how it happened.

You and Loki were sitting on the beach at one of Tony's beach houses. They were in the water fighting and messing around.

"You are completely wrong, Superman is not better than Batman. Its like saying Thor is better than Tony."

He shrugged. "But how?"

"Because Tony and Batman made themselves. They built their empire. Thor and Superman were birthed into it. They didn't work for it, just happened."

"I see."

You put up your finger as if to explain more, but then the ground started shaking.

Tony yelled "Earthquake!"

"Tony, that, is not an earthquake." Bruce pointed to the sky and when you looked up you saw a helluva ton of flying metal armored vehicles.

"That's the chitauri... How did they get out of Asgard's prison?" said Thor.

We all proceeded to grab our weapons and started fighting back.

We were doing okay then a man, larger than the now Hulk, came out of the portal that they had ripped through the space time continuum, and punched Hulk once and he was out.

"Holy shit." Tony echoed your exact thoughts.

Your shield and guns won't do much.

The giant man just smacked Tony out of the air and is coming straight toward Loki, who was occupied with three chitauri.

The huge man was reaching his hand out to grab Loki, but you teleported onto his hand.

"Don't you dare even look at him." you said in such a about tone you began to wonder what's happening.

He hesitated for a moment, then grabbed your body with one of his giant fists. Then grabbed Loki with the other.

The last thing you noticed before blacking out, was your nose had started gushing blood, and that the guy had taken you through space warped portal.

----------------------------

When you wake up, your in a small concrete room.

Your hands are shackled to the wall.

And your clothes are torn with lesions on your hand, as if you had struggled.

You saw that there was a camera in the darkest corner of the room.

"I must ask you a question..."

You were startled by the raspy voice. "Who-" your voice cracked. "Are you?"

~Loki's POV~

I was sitting in a room, adjacent to her cell. Quite certain I could see her, but where she could not see me.

I had yelled to her, but she has not responded, which is more evidence to why she doesn't know where I am.

I can here her conversation with The Other.

"I am The Other. Leader of Chitauri. And I've heard that you have close relations with Loki Laufeyson. Is this true?"

You notice her face harden at the mention of your name.