Chapter 6 (Confession Time)

I can't wait to get back home and forget about everything I did. As horrible as I feel, I still can't get Ashton out of my head. I'm trying so fucking hard but I just can't. I keep thinking about his soft lips, his passionate touches, and his amazing tongue. Crystal snap out of it, I said while smacking myself. I was looking at my phone, trying my hardest not to text Ashton. I need somebody to talk to, bad. I got dressed and headed to sit with my mama. Hey ma, how you doing up there? I'm not doing too good down here ma. I don't know what came over me but I wish it would go away. I can't stop thinking about Ashton. I don't know what he did to me but it's working. Think that spa put something in my water. I never cheated on Jaylen, never thought about it, and never thought about another man the way im thinking about Ashton right now. I know ma, im trying so hard. I don't know what it is ma. He just does something to me that I can't really explain. I know I should tell Jaylen but im scared. I don't wanna hurt him or lose him. If I tell him I cheated with 2 different men, he most definitely gon leave me. I don't know what to do ma. Think im going to keep this to myself. I know ma, stop fussing. I just can't fix my mouth to tell my husband, the man I love I cheated with 2 different men. While I was talking to my mama, Jayson called. Hey son! He didn't respond, I just heard him breathing. Jayson! Hello! Ma, I need you to come home quick. What's wrong? It's dad and Morgan. What about them? Jayson didn't respond, he just broke down. Shortly after that the phone hung up. Sorry ma, I have to go. I tried calling Jayson back on the way to the car but he didn't answer. I know it's serious, I heard it in his voice. Tried calling Jaylen, he didn't answer either. I called his mother to see what's going on.

Hey Carol, is everything ok? No, there was a fire. WHAT? We not sure what started the fire. How is Jaylen and Morgan? Crystal im sorry, they didn't make it. OMG! Morgan was sleep when the fire started, Jaylen rushed to her room to get her out. The ceiling fell in while he was trying to get out the house. You sure they didn't make it? I'm sure, when you coming home? The next flight doesn't leave until Sunday night. They don't have any earlier flights? No, I tried every airline here. I'll send a private jet to get you. I can't believe this is happening to me right now. Like what the fuck! As soon as some shit going right for me, that's when some fucked up shit happen. First my mama, Lakendra, Jayden, Packman, Slim, Terrell, now this. Don't think I can take no more of this shit. Death after death after fucking death. I looked at my phone and saw Brit was calling. Have you heard? Yeah, I talked Jaylen mama. Crystal I am so sorry. Is it true? Yeah, im here with Jayson now. How he holding up? He really need you right now Crystal. Me and his grandma doing everything we can. She sending a private jet to get me. I can't believe this is happening to me again. I know, im sorry. I'll see you when I get there.

This is all my fault. I been out here fucking around, not thinking about my husband, nor our marriage. Now look at what happened, I rather just die. The jet finally came and I was hoping this was some kind of mistake. I'm praying this not right. The whole time on the plane, I couldn't stop crying. Looked down at my phone and saw a text from Ashton. "I really hate you're married. I can't stop thinking about you. I don't know what it is about you but I want you more than I ever wanted anybody in my life. I know im wrong for telling you all of this but I had to get it off my chest. I hope I get to see you again". As much as I enjoyed seeing his name pop up on my phone, I can't really think about it right now. Finally made it Florida and I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could. Ma! Jayson hugged me so tight, I can tell he been crying none stop. What happened? I was in the study room, doing my homework. I smelled smoke out of nowhere and I ran to get Morgan. Since dad was closer to her room, he told me to just get out the house and he'll get her. Me and grandma was outside waiting on dad to come out. While we were standing outside, the ceiling caved in. Can't believe my dad and little sister is gone. First my mother now them. Jayson we can get through this. We still unsure how the fire started, the police said. We're doing everything we can to figure out what happened. I'm sorry for your loss.