Chapter 13 (Answers)

I  need some damn answers and I need them motherfuckers NOW! Finding out Q is Keenan's wife brother, really threw me for a loop. If they been married for 10+ years, how the fuck he don't know Keenan like that? That's something he need to answer and he better tell me the truth. Since I know he part owner of DJ's, that was my first stop. Hey Crystal, Q said while hugging me. I need to talk to you now, I said with a serious tone. What's wrong? Is it somewhere private we can talk? Sure, come on. I was getting pissed off just looking at Q. He knows the hell Keenan put me through. Why the fuck wouldn't he tell me he knew him, heard of him, or was even half way related to his ass? What's going on? Why the fuck didn't you tell me he was Keenan's wife brother? First, calm down and lower your voice. I'm not calming down; you could have told me a long time ago. You half way related to that motherfucker. That's your fucking brother-in-law! After everything you told me about y'all past, I just couldn't fix my mouth to tell you that he was married to my sister. You told me you didn't know him and you met him one time. I didn't know him like you think. He married my sister, he cheated on her with my other sister, and they split. Hold the fuck up! You told me you were the only child. I am on my mother's side. My dad had 2 girls outside of the marriage. That was another reason why my mother left him. Once she found out he had twin girls while they were married, she was done. When she found out he gave her AIDS, that was her final straw. I didn't have a real relationship with my sisters until I got older. How did you find out? Keenan's brother told me. I asked if he knew you and that's when he told me. I never met any of Keenan's family. They eloped so we never got the chance to meet Keenan. You moved out here when your sister died. I was already in New York when my sister died, she died 2 years ago. From breast cancer right? No, she was killed in a drive by. So Keenan's wife died in a drive by? No, my other sister he cheated with died in a drive by. The sister he was married to is still alive and she lives in Vegas. Ok this shit not making any sense. Keenan's brother told me his wife dead from breast cancer and you moved out here after she passed. I don't know why he would tell you that. My sister lives in Vegas with her daughter. Why would Darrian lie to me? Nothing him or his brothers said is adding up. Wait, I told you Keenan's wife was after me. Why didn't you say something then? It was new to me that's why. I called my sister and asked her about it. She said she not after you, she don't even know you. Once she told me that, I just let it go. This shit about to drive me crazy. I asked her if she knew anything about the hit out he had on you. What she say? She knows nothing about it. She don't deal with anybody that's related to him or knows him. I'm sorry I didn't tell you a long time ago. I knew the hell he put you through and how much pain he caused you. I just didn't want you to think I had anything to do with it. I can't take too much more of this. Everyday im finding out something new. Damn near everybody I know or dealt with is related to Keenan. I done fucked 2 of his brothers and went out with his uncle. Damn! The fact we wasn't dating, I didn't meet any of his family. You remember the Merlo guy that made the deal with you? Yeah, he was with Black. Merlo is his little brother. What? When I was in Florida, it was a gay guy that did my hair a few times. That turned out to be his brother too. The owner of Climax is his brother too. The guy Keenan let fuck me while I was tied up to the bed, turned out to be another brother. Damn, yeah he set you up from the beginning. That's what I said. I feel a little better knowing your sister is not after me. I told you, she don't know you. Why they never got divorced? My sister didn't want anything to do with him. She moved to Vegas, been out there since they split up, and never came back. She didn't want to see him, talk to him, or be around him. Ok, I feel a little better. You don't have nothing to worry about, Q said. Again im sorry for not saying something sooner.

I feel better knowing Keenan wife ain't after me. I can actually breath now. Seeing how I got everything worked out with this Keenan wife shit, it's time for Jayson to move down here. Before I do that, I need to figure out why Darrian lied to me. I know Darrian not working with Keenan or apart of this set up too. I'm just trying to figure out why he lie to me. After leaving DJ's, I went back to Climax to get some truth. Hey, what you doing back here? We need to talk, I said while grabbing Darrian's arm. What's up? Why you lie to me? Lie about what? About Keenan's wife being dead. I didn't lie, she is dead. No, she's not. I went and talked to Q. He said she leaves in Vegas with her daughter. Daughter? Keenan have a daughter? I don't think it's his baby. This not adding up to me at all, Darrian said. Keenan told us years ago she died. Why would he lie about her being dead? It's a lot of shit Keenan does that don't make sense, I said. I don't get why he lie about her being dead. Your guess just as good as mine, I said. You and Q get everything worked out? Yeah, he confirmed that she wasn't after me. I feel a lot better now. Well that's good, im glad you not worried no more. Why he didn't tell you he was her brother? He knew all the hell he put me through. He didn't want me to think he was working with him or had anything to do with what he did to me. I just want to make sure I don't have anything to worry about. I'm sure you don't, Darrian said. I'm sorry it seemed like I lied. I really thought she was dead. I asked Q why they didn't get a divorce. He said she didn't want anything else to do with him. She didn't want to see him or talk to him. I thought they were divorced, Darrian said. Q said they wasn't. Keenan lied about that too huh? I thought the divorce was final before she died. Clearly Keenan lied about everything. I see, this just reminds me of why I didn't fool with him. Everything he does have a motive, rather it's good or bad. When we were kids, he always pretended to be sick to stay home from school. We always thought he didn't want to take a test or something. I actually came home from school one day and found Keenan making crack. What? Yeah, apparently he would stay home and make crack then sell it. How old was he? He had to be 12 at the time. He was making crack at 12? We didn't grow up in the best neighborhood nor had the best surroundings. Our mother worked 3 jobs so she was barely home. What about y'all father? Me, DJ, and Perry have the same father. He died when we were kids. Keenan and Merlo never knew they father. I remember him but they don't. He use to come over from time to time. I remember him but they don't. He used to come over from time to time. Argue and fight with our mother then leave. Where is y'all mother? In a nursing home out in Atlanta. Keenan told me he never knew her. Keenan told you a lot of shit that ain't true. Only reason why he said that is because she didn't want anything to do with him. He gave her hell his whole life. Once she found out about his little side business, she was done with him. When he stole her whole life savings, that's when I was done with him too. Damn, I said. What else I don't know about him? It's a lot you probably don't know but you know the most important thing. He's no good to anybody, Darrian said.