Chapter 8 (That Damn Ashton)

I really enjoyed my night with Ashton. So far he's an amazing guy and I like him. Although I had a good night with him, I still had a bad dream. I tossed and turned all night. I dreamt that Keenan wasn't really dead and he was behind the whole house fire. Now im starting to think like damn, am I sure we killed him. I know we set him on fire and I shot him in the head. That's enough to kill anyone hell. At the same time, Keenan got 9 lives. Once I think I got rid of him, he comes right back. When I got up, I noticed Ashton was gone. I'm guessing he had to work today. I went and took a quick shower. While I was in the shower, I could only imagine Ashton being in the shower with me. When I got out the shower, it was flowers all over the room. While I was looking at the flowers, I got a knock on the door. Hi, I have a delivery for Crystal. Thank you! What is this, I asked myself? I put it on the counter and opened it. It was a beautiful silk royal blue dress with diamonds on it. I was looking at the dress when I got another knock on the door. Hi, I have a delivery for Crystal. Thank you! Now what? I opened it and it was 2 pair of Michael Kors heels. Yet again, I got a knock on the door. Hi, I have a delivery for Crystal. Thank you! This time, the box was bigger and heavier. I opened it and it was 6 Michael Kors bags in it. I really wanted to have a heart attack. One of the bags was heavier than the rest. I opened it and it was $10,000 in it with a note. "Crystal I can't explain what you do to me. It feels like ive known you for years, I have a connection with you that is unbelievable and hard to explain. If im coming off too strong or moving too fast, just let me know. I felt you tossing and turning all night. You repeatedly cried out your husband's name. A few times you said Keenan no. I felt very bad for you. I knew it wasn't much I could do to erase that bad dream. I just held you in my arms, hoping that me holding you would have helped. I wanted to give you all of this so that you can get the treatment you deserve. With the money, I just want you to get a nice place for you and your step son. Both of y'all deserve better and happiness. I hope all of this would help you feel a little better. I'll talk to you later".

Damn I like this man! For him to do all of this for me, really meant a lot to me. We've only known each other for a few days. How did I met someone this amazing? I can't find not one bad thing about him. He's sweet, funny, passionate, handsome, and he's so amazing. The timing is so wrong tho. I was getting dressed when I got a phone call. Hi, you have a collect call from "Olivia". Would you like to accept? Yes. Hello! Hey Olivia, how you doing? Just trying to stay positive, Olivia said. I don't think I can spend the rest of my life in here. I know, im trying to work on getting your time shortened. How? I know if you are bipolar or on medication, the judge will cut your time short. But im not tho. I talked to my doctor friend and he did a little research. It shows bipolar actually run through your family. Really? Yeah, your mother and grandmother is bipolar. Hell I always knew something was wrong with my mammy. He's going to send the records over to your lawyer and see what that will do. Crystal, I really appreciate you for your help. Being away from my daughter is sooo hard. I know it is. I know my dad is taking great care of her. It's crazy because I don't regret nothing I did. Yeah it was wrong but I don't regret doing it. You just feel like that right now. You'll feel differently later down the line. It's a lot of things I regret doing that I never thought I would. I truly loved Dominic, I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. Never did I think he would be cheating on me with a man. To see them kiss and saying I love you was too much for me to take. I know it was, I can't imagine doing through something like that. I'm going through a lot myself, I said. What's wrong? My husband and daughter died in a house fire. I'm so sorry to hear that Crystal. It's difficult to deal with but im getting through it. I've dealt with so many deaths, im kind of used to it. It just sucks that you have to go through that again. Yeah, it really does. I'm trying to be strong for my step son and just be here for him. I have to go, ill try to call you later. Ok, be strong Olivia. I'm trying, you be strong too.