Chapter 3 (Suspect #1)

I left DJ's and headed to the police station. I'm hoping everything goes as planned and im able to help Olivia some kind of way. Hi, im here to speak to Officer James. Let me see if I can find him for you. James, there is a woman up front to see you. Thanks, ill be there in a second. You can have a seat; he'll be with you in a second. I looked on the wall and saw a picture of Terrell. Looking at this picture made me miss him more than I already do. I wouldn't have gotten through a lot of stuff if it wasn't for him. Terrell this is all my fault, I whispered. Can I help you? I hurried up and wiped my tears away. Do you remember me? Terrell's friend Crystal, right? Yeah, that's me. You look different, how you been? I been ok, I came to talk to you. Follow me this way, James said. What's up? I have a friend that I was hoping you could help some kind of way. What you need? She's in jail for killing her husband and his "friend". I was hoping you could do something to shorten her sentence. Was she found guilty? Yeah, she was at the crime scene when police arrived. Did she confess? Yeah she did. It ain't much I can do to help her. If she confessed and found guilty, she has to do her time. Can you talk to the judge and say she's bipolar or something? If there are no medical records showing she is, that won't work. I know if she is bipolar and she's taking medicine they will kind of wave it off. How you know that? I've seen it done a few times. She's only 19, doing a life sentence is a looong time. Has she been in any kind of legal trouble before? No. Her age and not having a record might help her a little. The only way that will really play a part is if she is bipolar. The judge could say she acted out due to medicine or not being in her right mind. Ok, thank you. Before you go, I wanna talk to you as well.

We've actually been looking for you. Why? Keenan was found dead a couple of months ago. Yeah, I just heard about it today. You wouldn't know anything about that would you? No, I just found out about it. I'm sure you know right now you're the number one suspect. I can see me being that but I didn't have anything to do with it. Keenan made a lot of enemies so anybody could have done this. I think it would be pretty impossible for me to kill him if I don't live here anymore. I moved last year, got married, and had a baby. Congratulations! I'm not about to risk losing all of that over Keenan. I can understand y'all think I had something to do with it due to our history. Me knowing him and knowing what he's capable of, I know he has a lot of enemies in New York. Damn near everybody in our neighborhood wanted to see him dead. I wouldn't be surprised if more than one person was involved. Keenan pissed off a lot of people and fucked over a lot of people too. I can name a few people that would wanna see him dead but I didn't come in town for this. Would you help me get justice? Me help you get justice for a man that made my life a living hell along with others. I just bust out laughing. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. I can't help you, I refuse to. Why? I know him well enough to know even tho he's dead, he'll find a way to come after me. I don't want nothing to do with him or his case. Whoever killed him, did New York a favor. Thank you for your time and advice, I said.

Brit was right, I was the number one suspect. I played it cool tho. They don't have any evidence and they don't have a reason to hold me in custody. I could have easily flipped this on someone else but I rather not get sucked back into this drama. Now that I know I could possibly help Olivia, im happy. If I could get a doctor to make some fake medical records that she's bipolar, she could get off the hook. I just have to find a doctor that's willing to do this. Hopefully Jackson still works here. Crystal? Stacey! How you been girl? I been good, just in town visiting. I see you still working here. Yeah, im still here child. Does Jackson still work here? Yeah, he actually part owner now. Really? After he created a cure for AIDS, he just blew up. I'm so happy for him. While I was standing there talking to Stacey, Jackson walked out. Crystal? Hey Jackson! Wow, you look amazing. Thank you! How you been? I been good, how about you? I been good myself, can't complain. Come back to my office, Jackson said. I can't get over how good you look. Thank you! What you been up to? I moved last year, got married and had a baby. Congratulations! I wouldn't have if it wasn't for you. Congratulations to you too! I heard your career just blew up after the cure got out. Yeah, it's changing a lot of people lives. I'm part owner of the facility now. I knew this was going to be something great but I didn't know exactly how great it was going to be. I knew that's why I wanted you to do this. I'm happy for you, I said. Thank you, I wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for you. I wanted to talk to you about something. What's up? I need a favor but im not sure how you would feel about it. What is it? I have a friend that's in trouble. The only possible way she can get out of trouble is if she had papers saying she's bipolar. Sooo you're asking me to write papers saying she's bipolar? Yeah, it's not as crazy as it sounds. It actually is, I could lose my job for something like this. I'm not trying to put you in that position but I just have to help her. How long will you be in town? For a few days. Give me her information and ill see what I can do. Thank you so much!

Now that I got that out the way, I wanted to have a little fun tonight. It's been a year since I been here so I figured why not go to Climax. The club was still popping just like the last time I was here. It felt weird being here alone, im so used to going out with somebody. I was getting me a drink when I noticed Darrian talking to security. I haven't seen or talked to him since I moved. Hey you, I said from behind. Look who it is, how you been? I been good, what about you? The same, you look great. Thank you! I'm in town visiting so I thought ill come back and have some fun. I see you made a few changes to the place, I said. The club doing great so I thought ill do a little improving. Come to my office for a minute. I was a little nervous going to Darrian's office. Last time I was in here; he was sucking on my clit. A little clit sucking don't sound too bad right now. I do miss his soft, lickable lips. Crystal stop, you're a married woman now. As soon as Darrian closed the door, he kissed me. What are you doing, I asked while backing up? I missed you so much, Darrian said while walking towards me. I miss this body, those lips, and this sweet pussy. I kept backing up until I realized, I didn't have nowhere else to go. I missed you too but it's something I should tell you. Tell me after I finish sucking this pussy. Darrian picked me up, held me in the air while sticking his tongue deep into my wet pussy. Something told me to wear some damn panties. Darrian! Darrian! OMG! YES! MMM! I was so caught up, I completely forgot my ass was married. I was enjoying it so much; I didn't try to stop him. Darrian laid me on the couch and continued to tongue fuck me. Pussy still taste good, Darrian mumbled. I rubbed the back of his head while climaxing in his mouth. Darrian always like having my juices on his tongue. Damn, I miss this pussy so much. Fuck me, I said while spreading my legs. I don't wanna fuck, I just wanted to eat this sweet pussy. Now I want you to fuck this sweet pussy. You sure about that? I didn't answer, I just unbutton his pants. Oh you are serious. I don't have no condoms, Darrian said. It's ok, I like my dick raw. I want you to fuck me rough too. None of that romantic shit either. Darrian bent me over, grabbed my neck, and rammed his dick in me. This tight ass pussy, Darrian said in my ear. I want this to be my pussy. While we were fucking, someone knocked on the door. Darrian ignored it and kept pounding away. Good ass fucking pussy, Darrian said while pulling my hair. Darrian pulled his dick out and sucked my pussy from the back. When he did that, I instantly lost it. I looove when a man eats it from behind! That shit sends chills up my spine. Darrian saw I was enjoying it so he continued to suck on my clit. Pussy even sweeter from behind. Darrian pushed me up a little so he could slide under me. I haven't ridden a face in a while. After a few seconds of riding his face, I climaxed all in his mouth. Mane that shit was everywhere! Darrian got back behind me and finished fucking me from behind. It don't make no sense how good this fucking pussy is. Boss you in here, someone asked at the door? Go away, im busy right now. We need you out here boss. Ok shit, ill be there in a minute. Don't stop fucking me daddy, I moaned. Ooowee, call me daddy again. Daddy! I'm about to come again daddy. Ooowee! Yes daddy! I'm about to come too, Darrian moaned out. We both moan loud as hell as if it wasn't a club full of people.

Got damn! I haven't had no pussy like this since the last time we fucked. How long you gon be in town visiting? Not sure yet. Aw, I wanna see you again before you leave. I can make that happen, I said while getting dressed. I'll stop by and see you before I leave. I hope so, I want this pussy again. Have a nice night, I said while kissing Darrian on the cheek. I left the club and headed back to Jordan house. While I was driving home, I saw Jayson calling. Hey son! Hey, how is your trip so far? It's going ok, thanks for asking. What you doing still up? I just put Morgan back to sleep. She ok? Yeah, she fine. I just wanted to call and check on you. When you coming home? Probably in about 2 days or so. Where is your dad? He sleep. Go back to sleep, ill call you in the morning. Ok, I love you ma. I love you too son. It just hit me, I cheated on Jaylen. I feel so horrible! I never cheated on him before or did anything like this. Fuck! Something told me not to take my ass to Climax. Even tho I feel bad, I still enjoyed it.