chapter 2

I stepped out of the airport and texted Louis, letting him know that I was waiting for him and scanned the street in front of me. I was in London, and I was just waiting for someone to pinch me and wake up me up from this crazy. I felt a hand fall on my shoulder, bringing me out of my daze, and I turned around to face Louis and Eleanor.

"Ana?" Louis asked.

"Louis!" I say and hug him, maybe a little too tightly.

"Hey, I'm Eleanor." Eleanor says with a smile.

"Great to meet you." I say and hug her too.

"So, apartment hunting. What's your price range?" Louis asks as he carries my luggage into the trunk and I hop into the back seat.

"Uh, 10,000 pounds a month." I say more of as a question.

"Sounds good, but if you ever need money, or anything really, know you can come to me." He says as we pull away from the airport.

"I appreciate that Louis."

"I had my real estate agent give me some listings to check out before you got in, so wanna start on those?"

"Yeah that sounds great." I say, staring out the car window the whole time, admiring the view.

"So what's our dad like?"

"He's a douchebag." I said confidently

"Oh..." Louis says, sounding disappointed.

"If you don't want to talk about it in front of me, I get it" Eleanor say.

"If Louis trusts you, I trust you." I say.

"I trust her more than anything." Louis says, grabbing her hand from the passenger seat and kissing it.

"So dad...cheated on my mom, Marina when she was pregnant with Peter. And my mom was an idiot and took him back. So he cheated again. And again. So she eventually kicked him out. But he was an ass all through the divorce, refused to pay and stuff. Then my mom started hanging out with Monroe, this guy she went to elementary school with and they're married now. And then of course what dad did to your mom." I say, taking a breath.

"Do you like Monroe?" Eleanor asks.

"Yeah, he's been more a dad to me then my- our dad ever has." I said. "And that's where my stepbrother Ross comes in."

"Don't forget this brother!" Louis says trying to lighten the mood.

"Of course not." I say and laugh.

•••

After finding an apartment I decided I wanted to live in for the foreseeable future, Lou and El decided I would stay with them until all the furniture I ordered came in.

"I hate to be so harsh, but you're in for a whirlwind of craziness." Louis says while handing me a cup of tea.

"That's to be expected when your brother is Louis Tomlinson." I say and grab the mug.

"Where's Eleanor?"

"Sleeping, she has school tomorrow."

"Oh, right."

"This is absolutely mad isn't it?"

"Which part?"

"The part that I have a brother and sister I never knew about, I never grew up with, I never took care of. Ana, i'm sorry for not being there for you until yesterday." Louis says, sipping his own tea.

"You can't blame yourself,"

"Dad" we both say in unison.

"You think you're ready to meet the boys? You'll kind of have four more brothers once you meet them."

"Yea, that sounds great."

"And the press...well. They'll find out eventually." Louis says and shrugs.

"So tell me Ana, are you a directioner?" Louis looks at me intently.

I laugh and unlock my phone showing him my wallpaper, a collage of them.

"How supportive, your brother as your wallpaper." We both laugh.

"Oh there's more." I go through my photos until I come across a picture of my wall, covered in One Direction posters and hand him my phone.

"This is awkward now." I sip my tea.

"Well... If I didn't know any better, I would think that my little sister has a crush on Harry Styles." He says and raises an eyebrow.

I look down into my mug "Im a directioner, Lou." I say and take my phone from his hands. "And little sister? We're only four years apart."

"Yeah, you're four years younger." He says and starts walking to his bedroom.

"Goodnight Ana."

"Night Louis."