chapter 16

"Well it's not that bad." Harry says, his voice groggy from sleep.

Well that's something I actually could get used to.

"Not if Louis finds out." I say back, trying to refrain from shouting so early in the morning.

"Okay well...we say you were cold. That part isn't a lie. So you came in and asked for a blanket, but we ended up chatting. It kept getting later and later so you fell asleep." He concludes.

"Mhm..." I hum. "Alright. Just don't forget that that's the story we're going with."

"I made it up." He says and pats my back before getting up.

"Um Harry?" I ask before he can walk out the room. 

"Yeah Ane?"

"Do I look hung over?"

He laughs and shakes his head. "You look fine love."

I climb out of the blankets and put on my skirt from last night, tucking Harry's shirt into the bottom of it and walk out.

"Oh you brought extra clothes?" Charlotte asks, while pouring a bowl of cereal in the kitchen.

"Uh this is last night’s skirt."

"And the shirt?" Now I can see she's taunting.

"It's Harry's. He gave it to me last night while we were talking."

"Talking? Good one Ana!" Niall laughs, his messy hair flipping across his forehead.

"No, leave her alone. She came in for a blanket and we just talked all night." Harry says, straightening up at his seat at the table.

"What would you two have to talk about?" Niall scoffs.

"You two hooking up." I fire back and see Harry try to conceal a grin.

"Do you want some cereal Ana?" Charlotte asks, a proper smile plastered on her face.

"Yes please. But tell me, what is it I heard you say last night?" I respond.

"Heard me say?" Her mouth twitches and she finishes pouring the milk in the bowl and slides it over to me.

"Oh yeah, amongst all the moans and groans there was some speech." Harry jumps to my defense and I mentally remind myself to thank him later.

"I believe it was along the lines of 'give it to me', am I right?" I say back.

"Oh I thought it was 'don't stop' or something."

"It was both." Niall mumbles, and returns to his own breakfast.

"Niall!" Charlotte shouts, rattling the table. She quickly cools down and redeems herself "At least we're dating."

"You're dating? Like boyfriend-girlfriend or just dating?" I ask in between spoons of fruit loops.

"She's my girlfriend." Niall says with a proud smile, before pulling her close to him and planting a quick kiss on her lips.

"Didn't you only meet 2 days ago?" Harry asks, smirk growing.

"We're young Harry, who cares?" Niall says, an obvious hangover existing.

"Well we should probably get the girls home soon."

"I'll actually stay here for a little while." Charlotte says, returning to her food.

"Okay but I left my car at Ana's place so can you call me a cab to bring us over?" Harry says.

"I'll do it." Charlotte replies, standing up to get her phone. "Just give me the number and addresses and stuff."