chapter 9

{I apologize for making this whole author/reader relationship weird, but this chapter contains smut. Trust me, I feel really awkward writing this (especially since people I know in person read this) but I felt it was a crucial part to the storyline and will affect future chapters. I will be putting an extra warning before that specific scene starts, but please feel free to skip over that part if it makes you uncomfortable.}

Harry kisses back for a while, but right when things start to heat up, he pulls away.

"You don't like me." he gasps. 

"Your talking is what ruins everything." I say, annoyed.

He wants me to show interest in him, and then when I do, he stops me. This is what happens when you go for international pop stars.

"Why don't you take care of your arm.” He says and goes to step out of the bathroom.

"I'll just leave." I walk out of the bathroom into the living room to retrieve my jacket that I threw on the couch when I entered.

"You can't drive."

 "I'll figure it out."

"Stop it." He walks over to me and grabs my bad arm harshly.

His eyes fill with an emotion that I cannot decipher and then he sets my arm down, letting it droop.

"Just don't leave." He walks into his bedroom.

I sit down on his couch and contemplate whether I should call a cab or not. Its almost 8:30, Eleanor should be home anyway. Plus, Harry hurt me, well not necessarily, but he knew I was in pain, and more than I was letting on. I decide that I might as well stay the night here, I think Louis would rather me be with Harry than alone right now too.

I walk over to the bedroom door and quietly knock.

"Come in." He sighs. 
I do as told and open the door, then step in.

"I'm sorry." We say at the same time.

"You didn't do anything." He shakes his head.

"I called you. I kissed you."

"Don't be sorry for either of those."

"Then why did you push me away? I thought...I thought you liked me." I say and instantly regret it.

God, I sound so pathetic. I've only known him for how long? 2 weeks?

"I do," He smiles "It just, well it just hit that you're Louis' sister."

 "Oh now it matters?" I smile.

"Yea," he pats the seat on the bed next to him and I sit down. "I do like you. I've liked you since I met you."

"Yea I know." I smirk and point to where he once pushed me up against the wall.

Did I just smirk? I never, ever smirk.

"Look, I just don't want to start shit with Louis." He says after a while.

I sigh "And sleeping with his little sister that he just met might start shit."

"I never said anything about sleeping with you."

"You know what I mean. We made out."

"You didn't tell anyone right?"

"You think I would tell about our little thing when I won't even go the hospital?"

"You're right. Sorry."

 "Yea."

We both just sit on his bed in silence for a few minutes. My arm is throbbing, but I hope Harry can't tell that it’s worse than I told him. I'm pretty sure I broke it, or fractured it in the least.