chapter 15

"Let's switch rows guys, you don't seem so good to drive." Harry says as we pile into the car, directing the statement at Niall.

"Yea that's fine," Niall slurs and climbs into the back row of seats, while I get in the passenger seats.

Once Charlotte securely buckles her seat belt, Harry starts the entire and heads to Niall's house.

After a few minutes, Harry speaks up again.

"Ni, is it okay if I drop you off and take the girls home?" He looks in the rear-view mirror to see Niall.

"I don't wanna go home." Charlotte whines in the backseat, draping a leg around Niall's torso.

"We could all sleepover?" Niall winks at Harry in the mirror, and they both smirk.

"Ana please!" Charlotte cries out and I sigh. 

Take one for the team Ana, take one for the team!

"If Harry's fine with it..." I mumble and Harry lays a hand on my thigh.

"So I guess it's a party." He lifts his hand. 

"Yes!" Charlotte exclaims, and Niall wraps his arm around her andkisses her, sloppily, but knowing Charlotte, she won't mind a bit.

"What was the bet on them?" Harry whispers to me.

"One bet a night, boy band." I squint and turn away from him, but see a smile before my head turns.

Getting Niall into the house is easier said than done. I don't know how many drinks he had while on the dance floor, but it was definitely more than just the tequila and seltzer. Charlotte is pretty tipsy too, but she isn't as difficult as Niall.

Harry lugs Niall up his steps into the house, and I have Charlotte slung over my shoulder.

"Why did you lie to me?" Charlotte says and I look down at her.

"What are you talking about?"

"You said you didn't like Harry."

At that I lean her against the side of the truck and stand next to her.

"I don't. Charlotte I don't like Harry."

"Yea," she blows a hair out of her face "and I'm not sleeping with Niall tonight." She rolls her eyes.

"Can we talk about this later?" I more so say than ask.

"I just don't know why you lied." She lifts herself from the car "I only wanted to know the truth."

She starts walking ahead, but I run and grasp her, leading the restof the way into the house.

"Alright, I'll take care of whatever Charlotte needs. The two of you can figure out who takes the bed and the couch." Niall says, taking hold of Charlotte's hand and leading her into his bedroom, leaving Harry and I alone in the living room.

I kick off my heels and hang my jacket on the hook in the hallway.

"He won't mind, right?" I raise an eyebrow at Harry. 

"No, of course not."

"Okay."

"Do you want the guest bedroom?" He asks, leaning against the couch.

"I assumed you would take it."

"If you want it, it's yours."

"Nah," I shake my head "I'm not going to come to your best friend's house and make you sleep on the couch."