chapter 11

"I'm sorry. For...forcing you into sleeping with me. I feel really bad." Harry says and places a hand on my knee.

I nonchalantly shake his hand off my knee and nod 'no'.

"You didn't force me. I wanted to. I thought I wouldn't regret it, but I do now. I shouldn't have led you on." It's hard apologizing for things face to face.

"It was a mutual thing." Harry says, it comes out as more of a question though.

"Sure." I get up and stick out my hand to pull him up.

He grabs my hand and hops off the floor, then pulls me into a tight embrace. My mind says to pull away and slap him, but heart says to stay in his arms. I don't know why at all, but whenever I'm with Harry I feel protected. Almost as if he can shield me from all the darkness from my past and wipe it away. On second thought, he's Harry fucking Styles. I pull out of the hug.

"I just want to know, and don’t get mad at me, please."

"What?" He asks, innocently. 
It sucks that I can never tell if he's honest or playing me.

"Did it mean anything to you? Last night, I mean." I deserve to know that, right?

"Of course I did. Number 3 Ana, only number 3."

 "Okay."

"Why? Was it nothing to you?"

"You don't even know anything about me."

"Then let me know about you."

I huff. Do I let him in, or do I block him out? 

"What do you want to know?" I decide on.

"Everything. Tell me what even Louis doesn't know."
I throw my head back in laughter. 

"Louis barely knows anything about me either."

"Well I think I've been closer to you than your own brother."

 "Did you really have to make a sexual joke right now?"

 "Bad habit."
He's right, it is a bad habit. A rather sexy habit, but a bad one.

"Okay, starting when?"

"Birth. I want to know everything.”
I roll my eyes.

"No, you get a summary."

"Summary of each year."

"No."

"Fine, overall summary."

I smile, proud of my argumentative skills, and walk to the couch and sit down. Harry follows and sits beside me.

"I was born to an over active stage mom and alcoholic dad. Dad cheated, mom took him back. Dad cheated again, mom got pregnant. Dad cheated again, they got divorced. Mom talks to old friend, they get married. We get rich. I find out my dad has another daughter; I don't leave my room for weeks. I find out my dad is also Louis' dad, I move here for school and sleep with a member of One Direction. That good?"

"How many kids does your dad have?"

"Does it matter?"

"Please?" He emphasizes on the vowels and his dimples show.

"Six. He has six kids."

"And your mom?"

"Two."

"Oh."

"But two of my sisters are from before my mom, his ex." I oddly defend my dad.

"That's fine."