chapter 4

"ANA!" I heard Louis yell. "Come here!"

"Ya?" I said as I walked into his room.

"The press loves you!" Eleanor exclaimed. "They think your story is heartbreaking and relatable."

"Yea because everyone is secretly related to an international pop star." I say and laugh.

"Oh we're all going out today, you ready to meet Perrie and Sophia?" Louis asks.

"Oh yea I love Perrie!" I say.

"I love how you made no statement about Sophia." Eleanor chuckles. Honestly, I don't Ike Sophia based off of what the fandom knows about her.

"It's okay, none of us like her." She says, reading my mind.

~

Later on, at the restaurant we had the biggest table and people were noticeably staring at us. One girl sitting with her family looked like she was about to cry at the sight of Liam.

"So Ana," Perrie says "are you liking London?"

"I really love it here." I say and smile.

"Yea it's so cool here!" Sophia says and Perrie shoots her a dissatisfied smile, making me choke back laughter.

Niall notices my choking and smiles "You okay?"

I give him a nod and take a bite of my food.

I haven't spoken to Harry since last week, when we were all at his house, so there was some noticeable tension between us. Well, at least noticeable to us.

Harry clears his throat, "Um, Ana. What are you studying in uni?"

"Oh, music!" I say, way too chipper.

"Really? I had a feeling you were a musician. Piano?" Perrie asks.

"Actually," I twirl my spaghetti around my fork "I sing, and play a little guitar."

"I didnt know that." Louis says.

"You never asked." I say and shrug.

"So you were singing in the shower this morning!" Eleanor says.

I laugh and continue eating and notice Harry eyeing me. I raise my eyebrows at him in question, and he just looks away. I roll my eyes and continue eating. I'm really not in the mood to be playing mind games with a popstar, who also happens to be my "new" brother's best friend. Plus, I've only known him for a week.

"Soph, you okay, love?" I hear Liam ask and all the girls, including myself look over to her, and she's staring at her phone.

"Yea, someone just tweeted something nasty to me." She said and glares in my direction.

"Ana...?" Liam asks.

"Hey, im just eating my food." I say and put my hands up into the air.

Sophia passes me her phone and I see the message "I honestly hate Sophia so much. I can't wait until Liam dumps her for a classy girl like Louis' new sister." I read aloud smile at the post and then remember that it's degrading to Sophia. I pass the phone back to her.

"Haters." I mutter and step up from the table. "Excuse me." I say and walk to bathroom.

"I would never leave you for her." I hear Liam say and feel the pang in my chest. Well damn I devoted all of my teenage life to you and you just blow me off, okay then.

As I walk into the bathroom and looked at my appearance in the mirror I think about the tweet. Yea, I guess Liam and I would be pretty cute together. Plus, Eleanor was right, Sophia is a little bit....not so great. As I walk towards the stall, I feel a pair of big hands wrap around my waist and recognize the touch.