chapter 8

"Niall!" I practically whine and he chuckles.

He grabs me by my wrists and sets my slowly rising body back down on the couch.

"Don't tell her, or Liam that I told you. I mean it Ana." He says, setting his eyes on mine.

"I promise."

"Sophia's a little jealous of you."

"Me? Seriously?" I can't help but burst into laughter.

"It's serious." He says it sternly, yet he's holding back a smile.

"I just don't know why Liam Payne's girlfriend would be jealous of me. Me, of all people."

"Well you aren't ugly." He says and I playfully slap his shoulder.

"Thanks," I smile "but neither is she."

"It's open for debate." He shrugs.

He then reaches over me to grab the TV remote and switches the TV on.

"What do you like to watch?" He asks.

"I haven't watched much TV since I came here, I don't know English programming." I explain.

"You do realize we have a lot of the same stuff. Even Breaking Bad!" He says, obviously trying to mock me.

"One, I am not Harry. Two, I've never even seen an episode of Breaking Bad."

"Well aren't you just a four-leaf clover."

"What does that mean?"

I bet its some weird Irish shit.

"Like...you're rare, different from the others. Like a four-leaf clover." He smiles, obviously proud of his good explanation.

He then changes the channel to none other than Breaking Bad, making me obnoxiously groan. It's not even that bad. In the midst of the episode, I remember that I still needed to pick up a couple things for my apartment. Just a few random household things, like dish soap and rubbing alcohol, but I like to always have everything handy.

"Crap Niall, I need to head to the store."

"Awh," he pouts his lip. 
"What do you need, maybe I have."

"I highly doubt that you have Shea butter handy." I laugh. 

"Yea, I don't. I'm meeting up with Louis for an interview soon anyway."

"Oh, a band thing?"

"Yea, just him and I though."

"Nice."

I get up and pick up my purse from the couch, slinging it around my shoulder before realizing that I have no idea where to go. I suppose it’s a good thing I'm getting used to this being 'home,' but not when I can't even pick up lotion without getting lost.

"Actually," I get a lump stuck in my throat and cough.

"Where should I go for that?"

"Superdrug, it's super close." He winks, a little too happy about his pun. "Just make a left on Luna Avenue, then go straight until you reach Corporal Street. Its.... fifth on the block I think."

"Thank you!" I hug him and I'm on my way.

It really is super close; I'm already approaching it, only 6 minutes after leaving Niall's place. It's really great having all of these places so conveniently near my apartment. Louis did a good job of choosing a place. I guess he knows the area well, being that he used to live here. I really should try to find the doorman, Aaron I think his name is. I guess I could just ask Louis about what he meant though. It does seem a little odd that he failed to mention that he lived there before me.