Chapter 12

When Kei and I arrived at morning volleyball practice, everything went fine and normal until Tadashi approached me, off to the side, and hugged me as tight as he possibly could, "Congrats, Aiko. You and Tsukki are both my best friends in the whole world, and I couldn't be happier for you two."

Tears welled up in my eyes and I hugged my best friend even tighter, "Aww Terre, sweetheart!! I love you so much, you're so cuteeeeee!!!!!!"

I'll admit, I'm not a quiet person, but I didn't think I said it very loud.

"Oi, Yamaguchi, get off her, she's mine ya know." Kei remarked, though there were hints of jealousy and also amusement in his voice.

"Of course, Tsukki. How could I not know? Did you expect me to be so blind..." Terre trailed off, sulking.

"EH?!?! HOW COULD HE NOT KNOW WHAT?!?!" Nishinoya and Tanaka asked, approaching the three of us. Their loud demeanor called the attention of everyone else, and I blushed at all the eyes on me.

"Eheh. Funny story, you know, it's also kinda long and break is probably almost over..." I averted my eyes, scratching the back of my neck with my hand.

I didn't realize, however, that it was the hand with the beautiful ring on it.

Suga was the first to notice, and gasped, "Oh Tsukishima..." And before anyone else had time to react, he hugged me and told me congrats, which then made Daichi catch on.

"Oh my, well, Aiko, we've only known you for a little while but can safely say we are proud and support the two of you. Congratulations."

Soon, everyone caught on except Hinata.

"Soleil, we're engaged."

"Oh, I already knew that. I saw you guys walk home on my way from the gym and saw some lady staring at her ring and the boy next to her crying. I thought it was you but I wasn't sure and you both looked real happy so I just kept going."

Hinata's maturity and handle on this situation really surprised everyone, and I hugged him tight.

"You precious ray of Sunshine!! I love you!!! You're so adorable and sweet!!!" I kissed him on the top of his head, and after kisses to the rest of the boys, because they got upset, and some more explanations, the boys went back to practice.
The support we got from the boys made me want to cry, and as we all walked home in a group, a realization hit me.

Hajime.

Kuroo.

KENMA OH SHIT!

I froze, and turned to my fiancé.

"Kei, dear, did we by any chance call my brother and tell him and I just don't remember? Also... Kuroo, and Oikawa... And the rest of Nekoma..." Kei froze two, his fear only growing stronger when I inadvertently mentioned kenma.

Kenma is a real good friend of mine, one of the best.

He and I cuddle a lot while he plays video games, and he models flower crowns for me.

Unfortunately, he despises Kei.

"He's gonna kill me! Oh my god I'm so dead! The fucking pudding boy is gonna have my head, Aiko!"

"Eh? Are you talking about Iwazumi-San?" Sugawara asks, catching on to our mortal terror.

"No. The pudding head setter from my old school, Kenma, really really hates Kei, and Kenma and I are very close... He broke like four volleyball trophies when I told him Kei and I started dating, much less getting married."

So, while we had Karasuno as witnesses, I decided to call my beloved pudding boy.

"Kenma, darling, how are you?" I asked, my anxiety taking over completely.

"I'm fine, Ai. What's wrong... You sound nervous... Did that bastard French fry hurt you?" He hissed out the last part, making the team giggle a little and Kei pale.

"No, quite the opposite, actually... Kenma, my sweet kitty pudding boy who i adore, you know how much I love Kei right?"

"Yeah, you never shut up about the guy. 'Kei is so cute' and 'Kei smells so good' and 'kei's abs-'"

"OKAY KEN! Anyway... He's very cute you know, how I tell you how romantic and sweet he can be, well last night-"

"Aiko, I do not want to hear about your sexual encounters with a first year moron who looks like a flag pole."

My face was burning, with anger or embarrassment, I couldn't tell.

"KENMA! No, nothing of the sort. He... He asked me to marry him, Kenma. And you know, with the disease and stuff... You know the list, you helped make it. I really hope you don't murder him."

It was eerily silent on Kenma's end for a long time, and the volleyball team was harassing my boyfriend and giggling like schoolgirls.

"You're staying over tonight." My pudding friend said darkly before hanging up abruptly.

Yikes.