The Airport!

~Cadenza's POV~

Laurance and I are just going down to Aph's house now so we can go to the airport. Katelyn decided that she would be able to take 12 people in her mums mini-van and Laurance and I would take Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan and Dante.

~Laurance's POV~

OH. MY! IRENE!!! KAWAII~CHAN WON'T SHUT UP!!!!! SHE IS WAY TO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

~Kawaii~Chan's POV~

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WERE ALL GOING TO LOVE LOVE PARADISE RESORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawaii~Chan - APHMAU~SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aphmau - Yea?

Kawaii~Chan - AREN'T YOU EXCITED!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Aphmau - Kawaii~Chan... that is the worst question. EVER. ASKED! OF COURSE IM EXCITED!!!!!! IT'S LOVE LOVE PARADISE RESORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kawaii~Chan thinks this is gonna be the best ever time! Plus! Dante~Kun is coming!!!!

~Time Skip to when they arrive at the airport~
~Aphmau's POV~

YAAASSSS!!! WERE FINALLY HERE!!!!!

Laurance, Dante, Kawaii~Chan and Cadenza went to the bathroom and Everyone else isn't here yet. Suddenly 4 guys walk up to me and the biggest one pushes me against the wall.

Guy 1 - Hey Beautiful, look at those curves~

Aphmau - Get off me!

Guy 1 - Oooohh Feisty! What about those lips!

I knee him where the sun don't shine and try to loosen his grip but he has a firm grip on me. The other guys move in closer and the first guy lifts up his fist.

Guy 1 - Bad Choice.

I get ready for the impact but it never comes. I open my eyes and see Laurance blocking the guys punch inches from my face.

Laurance - Didn't you ever learn not to hurt a girl!

He flips the guy and pins him to the floor. The other guys come to help but by then Garroth, Vylad and Dante had arrived and were holding thm off. Laurance takes on the first guy easily then goes on to help the others but by then they had all run away. I run up and hug Laurance. He pulls me into a kiss and spins me around.

Aphmau - Thankyou...

I rest my head on his chest as he holds me tightly.

Laurance - I will never let anything happen to you. I promise.

We hear the lady over the speakers say its time for us to board so we pick up our suitcases and board the plane.

~Time Skip to when They Board~

We all sit First Class and Laurance and I sit down.

Laurance - Aph?

Aphmau - Y-yea Laurance?

Laurance - I never got the chance to ask you, but are you okay? I mean, you were practically just attacked by 4 dudes, your family moved to Scaleswind. Are you okay?

I feal tears form in my eyes as I bury my face in Laurances chest.

Laurance - Shhhh..... I-it's okay....

Aphmau - Laurance....

Laurance - Yeah Aph?

Aphmau - I love you.....

Laurance - I love you too.

I whisper this last bit so i'm the only one that hears.

"I'm Yours..."

Hey Guys! Thankyou so much for 350 reads!!! I'm so happy you are enjoying this! For the new book it will be a while until I publishthe first chapter as I would like to get further with
'Im Yours' first! I will start that book when I get to 25 chapter with this one!

Thanks!

-SkyPixie <3