Acknowledgments

I, of course, want to acknowledge my biggest fan. My cousin Destiny, without you if have absolutely so hope I'm following my passion. I am so grateful for you. Have fun in Africa!

I also want to acknowledge some really amazing friends of mine: Destiny and Neveah, La'Jada, Brittany, Joshyyyy, the other Savannah, Jacob, and Taylor.

I would also love to acknowledge my other amazing cousin Brianna, even though she doesn't read much, I am still so grateful to have you and call you not only family but friend. SHAWTY BE MY RIDE OR DIE!

Joseph, thank you for hurting me, and thank you for remaining my friend even after everything fell to pieces.

Yo, Stefan! Bruh, I finished my first book! WOOOOHOO. You were a very big supporter and I'm so grateful for you. Your one of my best friends, and I couldn't of done this without your confidence in me.

I want everyone to know about six kids who always puts a smile on my face, and that my two little brothers, my baby sister, and my three angels of cousins. G.K.A. <siblings, cousins> A.P.B. I love you little twerps so much.

I would also be very intent on acknowledging Tall Pale and Tatted. He's a nurse person at the doctor's office I go to. Great guy with an Interesting personality, and a huge supporter. Thank you dude. I appreciate you. Just like, don't get any taller.

Finally, I want to acknowledge my first love. You know who you are you. I'm still here. Otay?