4 (Part 1)

I jerked back from his embrace and opened my eyes to see Zach fuming with anger. Uh-oh this does not look good.

"Why are you both staring at me like fools? Answer me!" He boomed.

"I umm I-I h-he's my f-friend" I cursed myself for stuttering so much.

"Oh really? How come I haven't seen him before?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Umm because he's n-new here." I said.

"I know you're lying Gil, for fuck's sake I'm your twin for a reason" he said while rolling his eyes at my pathetic lie.

"Actually, she isn't lying. I am new here." The Aiden Asshole buts in.

"I'll be the judge of that. Now get in both of you I have some questions." He ordered.

Oh hell no. "Excuse me? Why would I even listen to you? You're my brother. Not my dad." I hissed.

"Gilly. Don't make me drag you in." He said with a serious face. Slumping my shoulders in defeat I followed him in along with Aiden.

-

This is so awkward. I thought to myself. We were now sitting in our dining room, Aiden on my right and my brother in front of him.

"So, when did you and my sister meet?" Zach interrogated.

"Yesterday." Aiden replied curtly which made Zach raise his eyebrows in surprise.

"Really? And you're already her friend? That's weird. My sister is a socially awkward person, no offense sis. There's no way in hell she can befriend you so soon" he stated.

"Look we got to know each other. We became friends. Get over it." I snapped.

"Fine fine. Well if you really are her friend then I'll be meeting you frequently. Right?" He questioned.

"Sure whatever." With a wave of his hand Aiden stood up and left.

I too stood up and went to my room. I was exhausted. And I needed to clear my head. I jumped in the shower. A place where all the life decisions are made. There were several questions running through my mind; why did I trust him? I mean I basically let him spend a night in my room. Why was he bloodied and bruised? Who did that to him? And most importantly. Why did I get butterflies in my stomach with his every touch?

I sighed and stepped out in my room with a towel wrapped around me. After getting dressed in a navy blue tank top and grey sweatpants I jumped on my bed and made myself comfortable. The unanswered questions were still running through my head.

My head hurt. I groaned loudly and closed my eyes. I guess I'll have to find out the answers by myself.

With that I drifted off to sleep with an image of stormy grey eyes clouding my vision.

I wouldn't mind staring at them forever.

A/N: This is part 1. Part 2 will be uploaded soon.

Enjoy!

-M