3

Hi guys!

That's Gillian and Aiden to the side.

Lucy Hale as Gillian Gregory

Fransisco Lachowski as
Aiden Brooke

******

"I refuse to believe this!" I screeched while slapping his hands repeatedly.

"Whoah whoah kitten. Believe it. It's true. I'll be joining you for the new semester" he mused.

"Oh God why do you hate me so much. This is not happening. No no no" I shook my head dramatically.

"Stop being so dramatic" he rolled his eyes.

"I am not being dramatic!! I will have to live with your presence for a whole year. I'll probably die early. Oh my god I want to marry first, travel with my best friends. No no no no. I can't die so early, especially the reason being you. I can already imagine my gravestone being like 'Here rests the Gillian Gregory, a 17 year old girl who died the reason being the annoying Aiden Brooke' I won't let this happen...." I kept on blabbering.

"Will you fucking shut up?!" He snapped irately. I quickly shut my mouth not wanting to embarrass myself any further. I can't believe this I blabbered on for so long. I mean I can hardly talk to boys without turning into a tomato and here I was pouring my heart out in front of a guy, not to mention a hot one.

We were now sitting on my bed refusing to sleep because of a small argument. As soon as we entered my room earlier he expressed his heartfelt desire to sleep on my bed but I obviously refused and told him to sleep on the couch but he wouldn't budge. So now here we are sitting on my bed and waiting for each other to admit defeat.

I felt my eyes drooping close but I had to be strong. I can't let him win this. I will *yawns* never mind.

-

I woke up feeling hot and sweaty. I tried to get up but couldn't. There was this weight on my stomach. Oh my God, I'm paralysed? No no..oh wait what's that? I lifted my head to examine what the thing was. Turns out it was an arm. Oh it's just an arm I thought to myself while drifting back to sleep.

I suddenly realized that it was an ARM. I wiggled from beneath the arm and was finally successful. Looking at the species sprawled on my bed, my face turned red. It was Aiden.

Guess we fell asleep while arguing. How cute. Note the sarcasm there. I stared at him, quite creepily I might add. He looked so dare I say it...cute. His pink lips were in a little pout while he snored softly. A lock of his hair was falling on his forehead. My hands were itching to touch it. I slowly reached my hand out but before I could touch him he stirred. I jerked back and ran outside my room. Phew! That was close.

I quickly washed my face and teeth and went downstairs to see my mom nowhere to be found. There were two sticky notes on the refrigerator. I picked one up and read it out loud

"Sweetie I'll come home late today. I've got a late night shift. Stay safe and lock all the doors. And do not let any stranger in -Mom"

Oh mom if only you knew.
"Seems like the goody-two shoes is disobeying her mother." I jumped in fright hearing the voice and turned around to see the devil himself looking over my shoulder.

I quickly hid the note and glared at him.
"Don't you have any manners? It's rude to interfere in others personal matter."

"Yeah yeah whatever" he dismissed with a wave of his hands.

I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge in order to find something to eat. "What do you want? Juice or milk?"

"Juice would be good. Oh and I want some scrambled eggs too" he demanded.

"I don't know how to make scrambled eggs" I lied.

"Really? Too bad I can read through your lie. Now shoo." He waved his hand.

I dragged myself to the kitchen and made scrambled eggs for the Asshole Aiden. Hmm this has a nice ring to it. I might even use this whole term instead of just his boring name.

I poured ourselves some juice and set everything on the tray nicely. 'Are you trying to impress someone?' My inner voice mocked me. What pfftt no.

I went to the dining room to see Aiden sulking around and set everything on the table. He quickly dug in and moaned in delight. "It's delicious, did you make it?" He said with a full mouth. Disgusting. Instead of replying I started eating my breakfast.

-

After doing all the dishes I picked up the other sticky note and read it aloud.

"I'm going out with my friends and will be back by 4. Make me some pasta, please? -Zach

I sighed reading the note from my twin brother Zachary Gregory. I checked the time and it was 3:45. Shoot. That means he'll be back any minute. I quickly went upstairs to my room and dragged Aiden out who was, by the way, watching the Spongebob Squarepants. I opened the front door and pushed him out. He looked at me quizzically.

"My brother will be here soon and since you're obviously fine you can leave" I stated with a shrug.

"But I don't want to leave" he whined like a child and even stomped his foot. I rolled my eyes at his childishness. "I don't care go away" I shooed him.

"Fine I'll go but on one condition." He said.

"And what would that be?" I said impatiently. If Zach sees him all hell will break loose.

"I want a hug" he pouted. I raised an eyebrow "Seriously?" I asked disbelievingly. He just nodded his head.

I contemplated about it for a minute. I need him to leave soon and if one hug can do the job so be it. And besides, nothing can go wrong just because of a hug.

Heaving a sigh and stepped towards him and wrapped my arms around him. I felt him wrap his one arm behind my waist. He rested his face in the crook of my neck. I closed my eyes and shuddered because of the tingling sensation. As I was about to pull away I heard an angry voice.

"What is going on over here?!"

A/N: A cliffhanger! So did you guys like it?

P.S I've decided to put a list of songs at the end of every chapter just for fun.

Today's list:

Price tag by Jessie Jay

Numb by Linkin Park

Just give me a reason by Pink

How to save a life by The Fray

It's too late to apologize by Justin Timerlake & Timbaland

-M