Chapter Eight

After the party, i didn't know when i was going to see Dani again, I wanted to see her the next day, laying in bed that night i barely slept. Would she stop by? Or would she not, maybe she didn't feel what i feel. How could she, just because she was gay didn't mean that she had to be into me. She simply took pity on me and took me to a party. Probably wouldn't ever even see her again. No, i thought jumping up for a half asleep, half awake state. I couldn''t not see her. That would be like drowning. I take a shower and get ready for work even though i don't have to go in for another four hours. Laying on my couch stairing at the ceiling, this small apartment was the best thing i had ever had. And it was mine. Maybe Dani would move in with me, and after we graduated we would get married....

My mind tells me to quit. My heart flutters,...

How did i get here?

A week ago i was just another confused teenager trying to form her future plans, Now i had them but they were all revolving around this girl i barely knew. What would my mother think? What do I think? What am i thinking???

I try to shut all the thoughts away, go away, go away, go away. This almost works. Untill Dani walks into the store at two. Her hair is a mess and she looks like she just woke up. I watch her. Stalker, i think. She grabs a monster and i watch her scan the isles until she spots me, stairing of course. She smiles, I smile, she walks over to me.

" Hey Toots"

" Hey. You look rough, Sleep at all?"

Where is this coming from? I've been nervous as hell all day and now she is here and i'm.... I'm talking like a normal human being...... WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN????

" Ehh.." She said with a laugh exposing two rows of perfectly white teeth. "How about you?"

"Some."

"When do you get off?"

"Ummm.... At four."

" Alright. Then i'll be back at 3:45" She says laughing again. She pays for her monster and walks out.

She'll be back, She said she'd be back.

I blush like crazy until then.

Dani, you said you'd be back.