Chapter 13

Me and Dani weren't really 'officially' together yet. And that was bothering me. Big time. Watching all the girls look at her, watching how they acted. I wanted to attack them and scream in their faces "SHE'S MINE, BACK THE FUCK OFF" But i don't. I just watch. And everytime i swear i'm going to say something to Dani about it, but i don't.

That's the thing about Dani, when you're around her, it's like being around the sun. She makes you feel so perfect, like you're the only one. One of her sly smiles and i've forgotten what i was mad about. Everytime.

We've basically been spending every moment together, talking. Some touching, some kissing, but not all the way. Since the night of the protesters we haven't 'cuddled' anytime i try she seems like she feels awkward. She gets this glazy look in her eye. But still i can't help but keep falling in love with her.

One day we were sitting on my couch, we were arguing about something stupid. But i was getting really pissed, and it wasn't even about the milk or whatever we were fighing about, it was about it all, the other girls, the lack of touching, what seemed to be lack of emotion, all of it. Then in the middle of yelling Dani grabbed me, wrapping her arms around me and falling back on the couch with me.

"Cool it toots, i'll go buy milk in a second."

"No," i say struggling. I can't break loose, Dani's strong.

"Oh really?" She smiles, then tickles me.

I'm a sucker for tickling, before i know it we're rolling around in my room laughing and throwing pillows.

Then my journal went flying.

Dani dove after it. "no no no no..." i plea, all that i've written is about her.

She doesn't listen to me, just reads.

And i start crying. I don't know how long it last but i cry the entire time.

Dani crawls over to me and kisses me. Pulling my hands away from my face, kissing my tear stained cheeks then my mouth. It actually starts leaning towards productivity, but the bloody phone rings.

Dani answers it reluctantly. "Better be important." She huskily says into the phone. I'm still trying to catch my breath. She moans. "Fine. Be there in ten." Then hangs up.

'We said we'd dine with Kina and Lex. They've got reservations at some upscale place." She explains

"Oh... ohkay.."

Dani disappears but is back and dresses in black nice jeans and a button up shirt before i even have a dress out. I grab my teal one because it seems to keep Dani's eyes on me more. On my way to the bathroom Dani hops up, blocking my way. Her eyes move up and down my body. "What are you doing Dani...?"

"Change." She says floping on the bed, watching me.

"Right here?" I ask.

"Change for me, Jen."  She says in that tone she gets.

So... i did. When i'm dressed she stands up and kisses me on the mouth.

On the way to dinner we don't really speak, but her hand never leaves my. It's on my knee as she drives, on my hips as we walk in, back on my knee when we sit down.

When the waitress comes over she stands on top of Dani practically. "Can i take you're order?" She ask batting her eye lashes. I turn my head, jealousy getting the better of me. But Then i feel it, Dani's hand slides farther up my dress. I look down and smile. The waitress takes our orders in an entirely different tone from that moment on.