{32}

Link's POV

               I sigh in contentment as I gaze at Bear's relaxed face on his folded arms. It has been a long time since we had a sleepover like this and sharing our every thought. It has certainly been a long while since we are relaxing around each other like this. I smile softly as I trace my fingertips along his eyebrows, down his strong cheekbone to the corner of his full mouth. It twitched upwards slightly as he tries hard not to laugh.

               "Oh, come on you big bully! I know that you are awake!" I say and Bear grins as his lift his lids a minimal amount and leers at me from under his thick lashes. "There is my baby!" I coo and Bear finally bursts out laughing. Grinning like a fool, I watch him fondly until he regains his breath. Until that exact moment I didn't know just how much I had missed his booming laugh.

               "I really missed this." I murmur and Bear sobers up immediately. He looks at me in alarm, eyes wide. His body is tense as I slowly wrap my arms around his torso. Despite his tensing, it doesn't take him long before he relaxes into my hold. "What was that?" I question as he mumbles something under his breath.

               "Me too." He whispers softly as he nuzzles the skin of my throat. "I don't know what possessed me into not acknowledging the fact that you weren't happy." He sighs happily as he snuggles closer.

               Moving my hands from his trim waist to the tight globes of his ass. Bear groans lightly but doesn't stop my hands from groping him. In fact he seems to welcome my touch as he shifts his legs a little wider, pressing his ass closer into my hands.

               Slipping my hands beneath the sheer fabric of his hot pants, I squeeze the globes hard as I pull him closer. Our lips fuse together as his face lifts to mine and Bear's hands find their way into my hair. Bear's leg pushes between mine, grinding his leg against my groin.

               Our tongues battle for dominance, a slow sensual dance that doesn't fail to make me want to feel more skin of him. It gives birth to the urge to see him trash in abandon against the bed sheets pinned underneath me. Begging me for release.

               Rolling Bear on his back, he doesn't seem to mind his position and my wandering hands at all. His hands grip my hips and starts grinding us together. We both shudder at the friction, heating our blood even more.

              Looking down at a diluted eyed Bear, I grin as I bend my head to kiss his collarbone. His back arches as I scrape my teeth over his formidable eight pack, his hands tugging with the right amount of force on my hair. I smirk slightly since I know how sensitive his abdominal area is.

               "Link!" He whines in frustration as I continue to edge him with my teeth nipping at his slick skin. His hot pants are somewhere on the floor and he bears himself proudly to my eager eyes. They greedily drink in his sprawled out from among the rumpled sheets.

               I don't care about the rough lines and uneven bumps in his skin. To me he is beautiful. "Let me make love to you." I whisper against his inner thigh, gently nipping the skin. Looking back up at him I don't see any rejection, I only see want and love. He needs this just as much as I do. "Please..." I beg, running my hands up and down his upper thighs.

               "Yes." The word is softly spoken, as if he is afraid that if he speaks any louder it will shatter the spell. He hands reach out to me and I surge forward. Bear crushes me to his massive chest, hands moving down to my shorts the moment our lips meet again.

               There is some struggle to get the clingy material off my body, but in the end our combined hands prevail. Lowering my hips down, Bear wraps his legs around my hips, cradling me against his groin.