Finally A Family

~I apologized! Wattpad was being a butthole and Create was doing something weird to this chapter! Hopefully I fixed it! Sorry! Just like to say thanks to everyone who took the time to comment!! It's greatly appreciated!! So I've been thinking about doing a sequel and I'm mostly likely going to do one last book and create an epic ending for the trilogy! Thanks my fans and readers for sticking with me! Shout out to the following peoples who commented!!!

~sired_to_liars

~High_On_Vervain1129

~krissysweetie12

~Nikkers1234

~Mollytvd

~JohnlockDelena

~that_jenna_chic

~Mariamsalvatore

~melinda_gaxiola

~Lynne105

~YOLOsoLOL

Thanks guys!! You have no idea how much I appreciate your comments!! Now I bet you're all wondering if Delena will die!! Well......there's only one way to find out!! READ!!~

Stefan's POV:

It was about seven o'clock in the morning when I was startled awake by a small body landing heavily on top of me, causing me to give a loud "Oof!" I instantly sat up, wondering what the hell was going on when the bed suddenly began to move rapidly as someone started to jump up and down.

"Daddy!" My six-year-old daughter exclaimed as she continued to bounce on my bed while I retreated back under the sheets, the pillow over my head. "Momma says it's time for you to get up! Aunt Bekah and Momma made pancakes! Come oon! Get up!"

I gave a groan of protest before Scarlett suddenly grabbed Katherine's pillow and promptly smacked me with it a couple of times. I quickly yanked the pillow from her small hands and used vamp speed to grab her by the waist and pull her down on the bed and into me for a big bear hug.

Hearing her little innocent giggle made me laugh and I caused her to giggle even louder when I started to tickle her, exacting my revenge for my rude awakening. "Now what are you going to do, you little monster?" I grinned, revealing my naturally pointy white teeth.

"Momma!!" Scarlett shouted at the top of her lungs, making me wince from the loudness of her voice. In between her giggles she managed to shout out,"Daddy won't - get - up!! Hahaha! Help!!"

"Stefan Salvatore!!" Katherine instantly yelled from downstairs. You didn't even need vampire hearing to hear her voice. Katherine had a naturally loud voice in general so it really wasn't her fault. Elena was kind of like that too. Come to think of it, I haven't heard Elena yet and she's normally in the shower around this time. "Get your a-"

"I'm coming, Kath!! Chill out and keep your voice down or you'll wake-" Before I could finish, I heard the cries of my youngest daughter in the next room, upset that she had been awoken from her sleep. "Alex," I finished with a sigh then got up and headed toward the nursery, followed by my six-almost seven-year old daughter who used her abnormal abilities to beat me there.

I walked into the room to find Scarlett standing on her tiptoes as she peered into the crib and smiled at her baby sister. Alex gave an amused coo upon seeing her sister and smiled when Scarlett made a funny face at her. I shook my head with a smile of my own as I stood, watching my daughters and savoring the beautiful memory before I leaned over the edge of the crib and scooped up the smiling baby.