Return Of An Enemy

Elena's POV:

I smiled as I nuzzled Damon's neck while his arms tightened around my bare waist beneath the blanket we were cuddled under on the couch. With my head still resting on his insanely well defined chest, I looked up at him. "We really shouldn't be doing this while the kids are in the house."

"Oh really?" He smirked, his amazing crystal blue eyes sparkling amusingly. "You weren't saying that when you were ripping my shirt off, now were you? In fact, I'm pretty sure you were enjoying yourself, Mrs. Salvatore."

"Oh shut up you dirty vampire. I distinctly remember that you were the one who started ripping clothes off first. I was just going along with it."

"Dirty vampire huh? If I'm so dirty then maybe you and I should go upstairs so you can help me get cleaned up in the steamy hot shower where naughty things tend to happen," Damon grinned at me as he winked seductively and all I'm going to say is that his offer was very very tempting.

"Mmm...nice try, but unfortunately for you, I'm not a sex-crazed vampire like you. I'm actually considerate of the other people in the house which include our three beautiful children," I sat up clutching the blanket to my chest to try and keep a little modesty as I searched around for my missing clothing. I zeroed in on my surprisingly intact dress then turned my gaze to my black undergarments. I leaned over and grabbed my bra only to find that the strap in front and been ripped to pieces. "You really are a dirty vampire," I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

"Whoops," Damon gave a cheeky grin as his lazyass self continued to lounge on the couch with his hands supporting his head and the blanket still covering him from the waist down. He looked like he just won a Grammy or something. "Better put that in the graveyard of mutilated undergarments. Did your underwear survive?"

"Shockingly," I replied as I slipped them on then threw Damon's black button up shirt on and buttoned a few of the buttons before throwing my half of the blanket back at my husband. "I should've had dinner started by now, but a sex-addicted vampire got me distracted. Damon." I emphasized his name as I stood up from the couch, but his arms shot out and pulled me back down into his chest. "I love you, but seriously. See a sex therapist."

"I just wanted one more kiss, Lanabug. No need to go all shields up on me...if you know what I mean," Damon smirked while I smacked his arm then leaned over and gave him a loving kiss that he immediately deepened and turned into a fiery kiss. I could tell he was trying to change my mind, but luckily I had learned his ways long before we were even married. "About that shower.."

I shot him a look I would normally give my teenagers if they weren't listening to me. I stood up fast as he continued to have that Cheshire Cat grin then smacked him again. "Get dressed, Casanova." Using vamp speed, I gave him a quick peck before instantly being in the kitchen.

"Why would you want me to get dressed when you could be seeing all of...this," Damon suddenly stood up and let the blanket fall so he was now wearing nothing but his skin and a sexy smirk. Remind me again why I married such an arrogant dick? Oh who am I kidding. I was in love with that dick and there was nothing I could do about it.

I lifted my eyebrow and gave him an incredulous look before my eyes betrayed me by checking out my distractingly hot husband who continued to smirk when he noticed I was checking him out. Hey, he was standing a few feet away in nothing. He had it coming.

"OH MY GOD!!" A familiar female voice exclaimed after everything she was holding fell from her arms and onto the floor at her feet. "WHAT THE HELL, DAMON?!?"

"Something wrong, Kath?" Damon asked as if he weren't standing stark naked in the living room with all of his nude pride and glory. The front door suddenly opened again and this time it was Stefan who walked in.