Chapter Fifteen:Baby Scars.

Alan's P.O.V:

I wake up and look over quickly to see Austin sound asleep. I sigh with relief and look over at the time. It's only 10 a.m, I can't sleep anymore. I sit up and look around at our room, it's a mess. Maybe I should clean it later?

I was about to get up when I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist. I laugh loudly before turning my head to see Austin's head resting on my shoulder.

"Morning baby." He says with his very sexy, morning voice.

I turn to face him and I start kissing him. He deepens the kiss making it more passionate. I push him down and get on top of him to straddle him. I attach my lips to his again and he grabs my waist. He squeezes my waist with force as his member grows hard. His grip doesn't loosen, it tightens and it starts to hurt. I pull away from the kiss and look at him.

"Stop, that hurts." I pout.

He let's go and places his hands on my thighs. I lean back down to kiss him but he stops me and stares in my eyes.

"I love you Alan, I love you more than anything." He whispers.

I smile, my cheeks start to grow hot and it's because he still has that power over me. I peck his lips and keep my forehead on his.

"I love you too Austin. I love you a lot." I whisper back.

Austin smiles and kisses me, our make out session back in progress. He runs his hands up and down my thighs and slows down when he gets to my inner thighs. He bites my lower lip and growls, my breathing hitches as he sticks his hand down my boxers and rubs my member.

"Woah! Holy fuck, I am so sorry." I hear Phil yell.

I push Austin's hand out of my boxers and I get off of him. Phil has his eyes closed and he's trying to find his way out.

"Phil, it's fine." Austin chuckles.

Phil slowly opens his eyes and looks at us, he frowns a bit before smirking.

"Getting it in." He says loudly.

I soon hear more footsteps and that's when Aaron appears beside him. Aaron waves and smiles at both of us. I get up and pull on a pair of shorts over my boxers. I stretch and walk over to the door where Phil and Aaron are.

"Come on baby." I say to Austin.

Phil and Aaron go downstairs and I wait for Austin. I watch as he pulls on a pair of shorts too before walking over to me and taking my hand in his. He takes the lead and drags me down the stairs with him.

"Sorry I interrupted you guys." Phil says a little embarrassed.

I laugh a little and shrug, it's not like we didn't do stuff last night. I'm sure we will just make up for it later when they leave.

"Its fine." Austin smiles and sits on the couch.

I sit beside him and lay my head on his shoulder, he intertwines our fingers and squeezes my hand a little. I can't help but smile, I love when he does that.

"We came to let you guys know that, well Maddie is pregnant with Tino's kid. He found out last night and he was planning on telling her that they couldn't see each other anymore but that back fired." Aaron looks at me then Austin.

My mouth falls open and I can't form any words. That bastard! I knew this would happen, now I have no choice but to see that whore because shes pregnant with my best friends kid. This isn't fair, Tino knows what she did to me but he still went and fucked her anyways. I can't believe this is happening.