Chapter Twenty:Anger Problems.

The day has been going by so slowly, I was bored out of my mind and I had nothing to do. Austin was rehearsing some vocal work with Aaron, Phil and Tino were on an adventure and went without me! Waah! I'm such a child.

Maybe I could do some crafts or baking or I could just watch a movie? Humph, why did they all go out without me!!

"SOPHIE!" I cry out.

I hear a little bell and soon enough Sophie jumps onto the couch. She's so adorable, her big eyes are like little beads. Oh let's not forget her little stubby toes, gah I love playing with them. I think I might of had too many monsters today.

"What're you doing?"

I look up to see Austin and Aaron staring at me with questioning looks. I pout at Austin and cross my arms, "You left me at home all by myself so I got bored and started playing with Sophie's toes."

Austin starts to laugh at me while Aaron just stares at Sophie. I try to hold back my laughter but I can't help it, I practically shout as I throw my head back. Sophie scrambles to her paws and jumps down from the couch, she runs fast as I continue to scare her with my loudness.

"Poor cat has to deal with a couple of whackos." Aaron shakes his head and chuckles.

"She loves us." I whine.

"Alan, seriously. How many monsters have you had today?" Austin suddenly goes serious and it makes me cringe.

"Not that many... like maybe five or less." I say quietly.

"FIVE?" Austin and Aaron yell at the same time.

"Uh oh, yeah. I'm really tired I'm going to bed now. Nice seeing you Aaron."

I get up quickly and jump over the couch landing hard on my feet. A stinging tingling shock wave goes through my ankles and I wince but I quickly run to the stairs and run up to my room. Phew, that was a close one.

"Not so fast mister."

I jump in the air, startled, I turn around to see Austin. Shit. He glares at me as I stand there and swing my hands back and forth at my sides. I feel like such a child, I don't think my boyfriends suppose to make me feel this way.

"Wait, what's wrong with your foot? Why are you standing like that?"

I raise an eyebrow and look down to see I have one foot lifted from the floor, "It's nothing. I don't know why I had it like- OH MOTHER FUCKER!"

I scream as I place my left foot down, a huge aching pain shoots through my leg making me lift it again. Oh dear god, what have I done now?

"Okay I'll take a look, just don't put any pressure on it." He demands.

He lifts me up into his arms and carries me to our bed where he sets me down gently. He sits down and places my feet on his lap, his cold hands make me shiver as he pushes my pant leg up.

"Where does it hurt?" Austin asks as he pokes my ankle.

I wince and try to pull my foot from his grasp but he holds my leg down and continues to poke at it. I have no idea why he's even touching it, he isn't a doctor.

"Quit poking it!" I hiss.

"It's just sprained Alan. I'll wrap it and put some ice on it, okay?" He says softly.

I nod my head and close my eyes as my ankle starts to throb, I kind of regret jumping over the couch like that. Hopefully my ankle gets better before tour though.

***

The next few days were spent at home sitting on the couch. I could barely walk on my foot and Austin was getting all bitchy with me because I wasn't trying to get through the pain. Sorry I'm a little more fragile then Mr. Carlile.

"Alan, we have to go to rehearsals today so get up off the couch." Austin yells from the kitchen.

I groan and slowly place my feet down from the coffee table, I start to get to my feet but the pain is so unbearable that I have to sit back down. I look over to see Austin watching me, his arms crossed and his back straight.

"It hurts too much." I whine.

"Get up Alan, don't be a little bitch!" He snaps.

I narrow my eyes at him as I jump to my feet, a huge shock wave goes through my leg and instead of screaming I clench my teeth. I start to walk to the front door but it turns into a limp.

"Well come on fucking asshole, don't just stand there. Get your fucking keys." I growl.

I slip on my Toms before swinging the door open and limping out to the car. Austin comes out shortly after with the keys and a few water bottles. He unlocks the doors and I quickly get in the passenger side. I was beyond angry, he has no idea how much pain I'm in so he can fuck off.

"What's your problem?" Austin asks as he gets in and turns on the car.

I don't answer until he pulls out from the driveway, "What's my problem? Are you fucking serious? You keep bitching at me for being in agony. Sorry that my ankle still aches and throbs with every amount of pressure put onto it."

"You aren't even trying-"

"NO! Just shut up! I am trying, it just fucking hurts alright?" I cut him off before he can even finish and I know he hates when I do that but oh well.

"You're being stupid Alan. You don't even let me make love to you, it's your ankle that hurts not your dick."

"Is that what this is all about? Is that why you're treating me like shit? You're pathetic. Go jack off, you don't need me to do it for you." I shout.

"That's not the point."

"Just drop it, I don't want to hear you right now." I turn my head to look out the window so he knows that I'm being serious.

I haven't been having sex with him because I have been taking pain medication and it makes me exhausted. I don't know why he has to behave like that, I feel like an old married couple.

"We're here." Austin's voice breaks me out of my thoughts causing me to look out the window once again to see that we are already parked in front of the building. I frown and go to look back at Austin but I stop myself and open the door. I have to stay mad, I have to stand my ground. I get out of the car and slam the door shut before marching into the building and to the room where the guys are.

"Woah, diva Ashby is back everyone." Tino shouts.

"Ha, very funny. Let's just get this over with so I can leave." I demand.

They all look at me with a raised eyebrow and a stupid grin, god they are so annoying. I ignore their stares and push past them to my guitar, I set up my amp and my pedal before slinging the guitar strap onto my shoulder. I grab a pic from my case and start to play Ben Threw, I'll just play on my own.

Shortly after Austin came inside and the guys stopped nagging me about things, bringing us to our rehearsal. It went by slow but all my stress and frustration was let out through my strumming and awkward head bangs, and by awkward I mean one footed hops in the air while trying to stay off my hurt ankle.

"Okay, no more. I can't play anymore." I unplug my guitar from the amp, making a very loud deafening noise before putting away all my stuff.

"Alan what the fuck? We were right in the middle of a song." Phil snaps.

"Well my foot kills so play without me, I'm going home."

I limp to the exit but I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder, I push it off of me because I know who it is, it's Austin. I hear him sigh but soon I sigh as he lifts me into his arms and out to the car.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Austin mutters as he places me down into the car.

I nod and reach for the door but he pushes my arm away and shuts it for me, maybe I shouldn't have acted out like that? I could of been nice about it instead of acting like a total asshole towards him. Damn you anger problems, damn you. 

{A/N: Sorry for the very long wait and sorry for the very shitty chapter! I just want to warn you all now, I will be ending this story soon. I don't know exactly when but it will be very soon...maybe idk. Anywhooo, hope you enjoyed, vote, comment and message me if any of you just wanna talk!}