CHAPTER 5-Game Time

NIALL’S POV

          I'm so excited to see her play.  She looks like she could be in a magazine for how good she looks in her equipment.  Well actually, she can be in a magazine any time she wants to. 

          She is so beautiful and I swear has the most amazing voice.  Is that weird?  Probably, but I love how she talks.  It's so sweet but it has this edge to it.  But when she yells, that was really such a turn on.  I only heard her yell during her cheer for hockey and her little fight with Zayn earlier on.

            It was like 1-2-3, Snipers!  Now she was lined up staring at the person across from her.  It’s so easy to tell her out of the crowd.  She has her long curly brown pony tail cascading down her back and her boobs showed a lot compared to the boys.  I guess I have to give her a lot of credit. 

             I look back up to see her running down the rink with the ball on her stick.  She was a fast runner, almost as fast as Liam is.  She took a quick shot at the top right corner but the goalie caught it.  Dammit it.  I was really hoping that she scored on the first shift.  I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turn around.  It is Harry with the rest of the boys. 

            “Ay Mates.”  I say with my thick Irish accent.

            “Hi Ni.”  They all reply at different time with their own variations.

            I turn back around to continue watching Ashie.  I wonder if she would like that nickname.  I hope she does because that is what I’m calling her from now on.  No mercy. 

            The ball drops and she swiftly moved her body around the person in front of her and get the ball passed to her.  But the pass was way passed her.  That other person on her team has horrible aim. 

             She rushes to the round corner of the rink and is immediately pushed up against the boards.  She doesn't look to happy.  She takes one hand off the stick and pushes it against the boards.  The boy didn’t look ready one bit for a girl that small to have so much strength and fell backwards.  That shows him. 

            She spins around of her toes and faces with the net.  She takes a look up and passes around the back of the net and the other person gets it.  She moves to the corner of the net and waits.  The ball comes right to her and she pushes it into the net.  SHE SCORED!  I start cheering along with everybody else.  The boys think I was a crazy person and stare at me for a second.  Then they slowly join in except Zayn.  He’ll get over it. 

           And I thought she said this wasn’t her normal position.  She walks off the rink and onto the bench where she is greeted with a bunch more of high fives and ‘good jobs.’  I guess that is why she is the assistant captain after all. 

          The rest of the periods or whatever you call them went fast.  The snipers had won 6-0.  Damn they were good.  Ashlin walked over to me and looked really pale and sweaty.  That doesn’t seem too good. 

            “Hey, you okay?”  I ask truly concerned. 

            “Yeah just peachy.”  She says in her sweet American accent.  It is so damn angelic.

            “Okay just wanted to make sure.  And by the way you’re really good.  Well not good like amazing.  I’m not surprised you’re assistant captain.”  I blurt without thinking.  I always find a way to embarrass myself.

            “Thanks,” she blushes, “being the only girl is actually a lot more fun than you think.”  I growl at the thought of that.  Only girl on an all boy team.  Wait, but she’s not even mine she can do whatever she wants.

            “I bet it is!”  I say with fake enthusiasm and a fake smile. 

           After we continue to talk for about 10 minutes she says she has to get home to finish up some homework.  I eventually let her go with a quick hug that gives so many sparks.  And I never felt anything like that.  Now I know one thing.

I’m not letting this girl slip out of my hands like the others.

*****************************************************************************************************************So, I promised you guys an update.  And here it is!  I hope you guys read the author’s note before this.  If you didn’t then please do so.  So I have 10 reads and you literally don’t know how much that means to me!  I hop by the end I hope I get 100+ reads.  So please help me get there and comment and vote as much as you guys can!  Thanks that’s all for today I might not see you until Tuesday so until then.

Be careful who you fall in love with, CAUSE someone somewhere won’t APPROVE  

Edited- December 18th, 2013