CHAPTER 7-Detention

The rest of school was a breeze.  Even detention.  Once detention was done I went to go walk home.  But it was down pour.  I have to make the best of this.  I started running when heard a huge clap of thunder and a skid of a car.  I start to shake as I run back to school.  I got back and started to shake and have couple loose tears come down.  I don’t have very good memories with rain and cars.  I’ve been scared of the two put together since I was 14.  I guess I was going to have to wait this one out.  At least it was my day off from sports.

              After a 3 hours it was 6 and I start walking home.  I'm really shaken up still but I need to get home so I can text Niall again.  I was too scared to take my phone to text or call anyone to let them I was okay.  But I mean it’s not like anyone cared.  Why was I thinking like that?  Once I arrive home I saw my mother on the computer completing more work.  Surprise surprise.  Not.

            “How was it walking home in the rain?”  She asks with an amused smile on her face.

            “How does it feel to be the worst mother ever?”  I ask with venom and a fearless voice.  It was time she was put her in her place.

            “YOU CAN’T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!”

            “I can’t?  Because, I’m pretty sure I just did.”  Who said this is affecting me.

            “ME!  I SAID YOU CAN’T!”

            “Well I said I could.  I mean it’s not like you care what I did anyway.”  I say managing to stay calm.  Not sure how I did but I did.

            “I CARE ABOUT YOU!”

            “Really?  Do you really?  You didn’t seem to care last year when Alec and I broke up because he cheated with my best friend.  You didn’t care.  You told me to suck it up and get a new guy.  I was heartbroken.  You wanted me to get together with another guy that would him jealous.  Pretty much telling me to be a slut.  WELL GUESS WHAT I’M NOT A SLUT!  I’M A FUCKING GIRL THAT SAVES HER HEART FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL.  YOU DIDN’T CARE THOUGH!  THAT’S BECAUSE YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING I DO.  YOU DON’T CARE WHERE I GO AND WHAT I SAY!  I COULD BE DYING IN THE KITCHEN AND YOU WOULD WALK RIGHT FUCKING PAST ME LIKE I’M DIRT.  IS THAT WHAT I AM TO YOU?  I PIECE OF MOTHERFUCKING DIRT?  BECAUSE THAT WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE!  GOD DAMMIT.  YOU USED TO BE SO CARING AND SO LOVING AND NOW YOU’RE A WORKAHOLIC AND DON’T DO ANYTHING AROUND HERE.  YOU LEAVE ME TOO DO THAT!  I’M DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR WORDS!  I WISH I DID DIE WHEN I WAS 14!”  I scream at her with tears coming down my face.  I storm up to my room and did things unspoken.

 I used to be standing on the middle of a cliff and now I’m sitting on the edge like I’m about to jump.

Hey guys!  I know I’m updating late at night.  At least where I live I am.  I skipped practice again tonight because of my ankle so I’m proud of this update.  So we’ve got to 13 reads!  Thanks to all who are reading.  So I’m practically begging you to please vote and comment.  It would mean so much!  That’s all for now!  See you Saturday!  (I hope I remember.)  And sorry it’s shorter.  And I know it has a lot of cursing in this chapter.  And the story is crap currently but it is starting to get out on the plot a lot more so please keep reading!  Thanks.  Please vote and comment!

Byee guys. Xx

If you want to be strong learn how to fight alone

Edited- December 18th, 2013