Chapter 16-Letter 4

Dear Quinn,

Hi babe.  I just want to say some many things to you but I have so little time.  So I want to touch on the main things.  I remember when I met you for the first time.  We were 6 years old, in kindergarten.  You came up to me with bright red hair and missing your two front teeth.  You came up to me and said ‘Hi I’m Quinn and I have red hair!’  It was cute now that I look back at it.  I just said ‘And I’m Ashlin!  I have brown hair.  It looks like dirt!’  And then I laughed.  It was the beginning of a great friendship.  Throughout elementary school we had our average fights but worked through them.  In middle school we got closer than ever while trying new things.  I remember even trying a cigarette from the 10th graders when we were in 8th grade.  High school.  High school was and is a mess.  Soon it will be gone and I won’t ever have to face it again.  You made Maryland stop bullying me.  Rose didn’t although.  I don’t know why you didn’t tell her stop.  But I can’t change that now because it’s in the past.  Sorry Quinn it had this coming.  The main reason I’m writing this is because I wanted to say goodbye. 

There’s this thing called depression and anorexia.  It was cause by the bullying and what had happened 3 years ago.  I was 14 and now it’s a routine.  I don’t feel it anymore.  Well technically I don’t feel anything anymore.  I basically wear sadness around shoulders.  All the shit I’ve been through past these three years has been so hard on me and I can’t stop crying now.  I’m just going to end it right now.  By the time you read this I’ll be gone.  I doubt that you’ll miss me.  I know no one will miss me.  But it’s okay.  Everybody has a time and it’s mine now.  So goodbye Quinn.  I love you and please don’t ever regret our friendship like everybody else does.

Bye babe.

Love,

Ashlin <3

            I brake down after I sign that letter.  I’ll miss Quinn so much but I just can’t take life anymore.  I let out a sob thinking about all of the memories that I’ve ever had with.  When I went on my first double date with her.  When she got half of the bullying to stop.  When she did this and that while I did nothing for her.  I was such a horrible friend.  But now it was time to do one last letter.  The one I dreaded the most.  Niall’s.  It was time to do the hardest thing in life.  Sign a letter to the one I will never forget just like Quinn’s.  I hope I never forget him wherever I go.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys!  I’m almost finished writing the actual story, so that means Little Secret is almost over.  About 7 chapters and then an epilogue.  Then it will be the sequel!  Thanks so much for 50 reads!  It’s amazing!  I love you all!  One more thing important thing.

The contest is being closed.  Sorry if you were going to comment, but I wasn’t getting anything.  I don’t know if you guys are engrossed in school like I am, but it’s closed.

Please, vote (I haven’t gotten one!), comment (I haven’t gotten one!), share, and become a fan!

 Love you all!  Thanks so much for 50 reads! 

Xx

Saying goodbye isn’t the hardest part, the hard part is that the memories just don’t erase themselves

Edited- December 22nd, 2013