Chapter 24- Soon or forever?

*reacp*

                    “Hey, I think it’s time to go.”  I say to them.  It was deathly quiet since all eyes on me. 

                “You’ll see him again.  I promise.  He’s allowed to visit once a week.”  The front desk lady says with a warm smile.

             “I really doubt that he’ll be here once a week.”  I knew it was true.

             “Why is that sweetheart?”  She asks.

            “He’s famous.”  I say looking away. 

            “Oh.  Sweetheart, there will be others.”

            “I thought he was the one.”  I say about to break into tears.

            “Well how about we go get you settled in and mom follow us.  Also, trust me, you’ll forget about him in no time.”  She says.

            “Yeah, let’s go do that.”  I say quietly.

            She walks from behind the desk and towards a door in the back.  She was in the door and so was my mother.  I was about to walk in and I hear my name.

                                                           *end of recap*

              “Ashlin!  Wait please.”  A voice came from behind me.  I turn around slowly and see the blonde hair that makes me so happy.

            “Niall!”  I sob.  I run over and literally jump into his arms.  This will end so soon though.

              I see the boys behind him out of the corner of my eye.  But after a second it felt like we were the only people in the world.  My legs were wrapped around his waist and we were having this intense hugging moment.  I let out another sob and feel the tears go down my face.  I never want to leave Niall.  Now I regret everything I’ve ever done.  I wish I didn’t ever try to kill myself so I didn’t have to go into this center.  I just want to lay in his arms all day.  After a minute he puts me down and I look up at him. 

          “I thought you weren’t going to come.”  I say frankly through tears.

           “Why was that?”  He questions as if he doesn’t know.

            “I was about to walk into the room I was going to be staying for years.  If I had taken another step I know for a fact that I wouldn’t see you again.”  I say breaking down a couple times.

           “I know.  I had to convince our manager to let us skip our flight so the boys and I could say bye.”  He says with his accent sticking out even more when he’s upset.

         “Well, thank you so much for that.”  I say. 

          “Well, you are very welcome.”  He says mocking me a little.  He does a small little chuckle and smiles.  His teeth are straight and white.  I wish my teeth were like that. 

          “So what are we supposed to do now?”  He breaks the silence with a questioning look on his face.

        “Say goodbye.”  I say close to tears again.