Author's note #3

Author’s note #3-

Hey guysss!  Okay, so I know I told you that I was going to have an author’s note about the chapters.  So here we go.  There is a lot I have to touch on and explain to you guys.

I expect this story to end around chapter 24-26.  After the last chapter there will be an epilogue.  So chapter 11 is the next chapter I have to upload and that is the first part of the state meet.  I’m actually really excited about this part of the story.  It will be kind of cliff-hanger-ish?  If you get what I’m trying to say then good.  It will be separated into 3 different parts.  Then something big will happen and then something else will be after that. 

Also, another thing.  I write all of the chapters before I actually update and publish them.  I’m pretty sure that I’m in the middle of chapter 18.  So what that means is that I sort of edit them beforehand.  I don’t catch everything so when I finish uploading everything then I will try to edit everything again to get what I didn’t catch before.  After I edit everything I know I will be having a sequel.  Which is what the next paragraph is about.

Like I said in the paragraph before this, this will be a sequel.  I might make it a trilogy but, I’m not even done the first one yet so I can’t talk about that yet.  Once I finish editing the first book, then I will start writing the second book.  I want to get to chapter seven before I even think about uploading it.  It will hopefully be up before December starts, depending on how fast I update everything and edit it.  And I also have to write to that certain chapter. 

And the last thing I want to talk about today is the voting and commenting.  Please I am literally begging you to please vote and comment.  The first person to ever vote or comment I will make a character about you for the second book!  So there is a contest for you guys.  So thank you for the 32 reads you guys have given.  Five more reads than last night so thank you!  I love you guys all so much! 

Byeee!

Please don’t forget to vote, comment, and become a fan!  (Remember about our deal!)

Thanks again!  Love you all! <33