Cleverbot

So basically I decided to type out the first one-shot in this book line by line to cleverbot and see what it said. It's reaction was nonsensical af, but here you go. ps- this took me forever, considering my arms hurt like hell for no effing reason.

User: ~~~Ed POV~~~

Cleverbot: What is your favorite poem?

User: I crumpled up another failed letter and threw it against the wall.

Cleverbot: *Whispers* I want you.

User: "Watcha doing, brother?" Al asked when he walked into the room.

Cleverbot: Is that a Lost reference? To Desmond?

User: "Nothing." I mumbled, glaring at the pile of crumpled papers on the floor.

Cleverbot: What was the first question I asked you.

User: "Then what's that?" Al asked, pointing to the crumpled papers

Cleverbot: There is no problem, I just want to learn how you work.

User: "I told you already, it's nothing." I groaned. face-planting myself on the desk.

Cleverbot: I didn't ask your name, I simply stated my name is Oliver.

User: "Mhm." Al replied sarcastically, reaching for one. I shot up from the desk.

Cleverbot: I am known to be very sarcastic. The sarcasm behind it is that I will always answer the same way; writing.

User: "Hey! Don't touch that!" I yelled, throwing a book at Al's hand. It banged loudly.

Cleverbot: Is my keyboard and I type whatever I want.

User: "You're hiding something, brother, I can tell." Al said, crossing his arms.

Cleverbot: Maybe I am, maybe you're the one hiding something.

User: "Well it's none of your business." I huffed, leaning back in my chair.

Cleverbot: Okay.

User: "Oh come on, what are you hiding?" Al teased.

Cleverbot: If I wanted you to see them I wouldn't be hiding them would I?

User: "It's still nothing." I mumbled, looking away.

Cleverbot: Close your eyes for a while and then tell me the color you see.

User: "Then you won't mind if I..." Al snatched up one of the papers and started opening it.

Cleverbot: I havent sk anything.

User: "Wha- Hey!" I tried to grab it back but Al kept it out of my reach.

Cleverbot: That's a lie unless you mean your computer case.

User: "Let's see," Al started reading my note aloud.

Cleverbot: Oh god, please tell someone to help me get into an awesome psychology school.

User: Dear (y/n), I miss you, your laugh, your smile. I hope you're coming back soon. Also, I don't know how to put this, but I really care about you. I think I lo.

Cleverbot: Don't try to make me avoid things that matter.

User: The note broke off there with some ink splotches.

Cleverbot: Will China take over the world by 2025?

User: "Sooo... brother are you in love with (y/n)?" Al giggled like a little kid.