Just a Little Jelly

Lol, music totally doesn't fit x3 Admit it though, you like it OuO

~~~Reader-chan POV~~~

I wandered through Rush Valley with Winry, who was stopping to look at absolutely everything automail.

"Winry, don't you think we should get back to Ed and Al?" I questioned timidly, shifting from foot to foot.

"They're probably fine (y/n). Oh my gosh, is that what I think it is?!" Winry continued to fangirl over the newest model of an automail arm.

"Alright, uh, you have fun with that!" I started jogging back towards where we'd left the brothers. After about 5 minutes of searching I found them sitting across from a foreigner, looking unhappy as the oddly dressed teenager scarfed down plate after plate of food.

"Hey guys! Who's your new friend?" I gestured to the foreigner, smiling.

"I'm Ling! Nice to meet you, cutie!" Ling smiled and patted a seat next to him, was that there before?

"I'll stand, but thanks for the offer." I brushed him off and walked over next to Ed, who looked even more unhappy than earlier.

"Now that I think about it, we were just leaving." Ed gritted his teeth as he spoke. Standing up abruptly and grabbing my wrist before marching away. Al apologized to Ling before catching up with us.

"What was that all about?" I asked Ed, who had yet to let go of my wrist as he pulled me along.

"I just... didn't like the way that Ling guy was looking at you." Ed muttered, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh, alright." I shrugged.

~~~Time Skip because I'm lazy :T~~~

I sat on my bed, reading a book I had picked up a couple towns back.

"You're so adorable when you read." Edward gushed from the doorway, startling me. I glanced up from my book.

"S-shut up." A blush was slowly creeping up my cheeks as I hid behind my book.

"Awe, are you blushing." Ed cooed, plopping himself down next to me on the bed.

"N-no..." I stuttered, trying desperately to hide my pink-dusted cheeks. Ed pulled me onto his lap, hugging me and nuzzling my shoulder as my blush grew.

"Stop th-that Edward." I mumbled, curling up on his lap.

"Mm, how about no." Ed whispered in my ear. Then he kissed my cheek and rested his head in the crook of my neck. I sighed, relaxing myself and leaning against his chest.

"Fine." I whispered, and my eyes fluttered closed as I listened to Edward's soft heartbeat. His left hand made it's way to my hair and he ran his fingers threw it. The sensation was a nice one, one that made me slowly drift to sleep.

Welp, that didn't end up quite the way I intended :T
But there's some fluff for 5K >u<
I'd like to say that CoolUmbreonDarkness was the one that gave me the original idea for this one-shot. So thanks Em! I apologize for it being short, but I didn't have a whole lot to work with. I've also been pretty busy with some other stories. Oh well, love ye. Muah~

~Jay