Chapter 10 Change

This is just a filler whilst I figure out the next chapter. Please enjoy :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzzing, such an annoying sound. The sound of buzzing wondered close to my ear, slowly pulling me out of my blissful sleep. Blissful I say, because...I couldn't feel loneliness, emotions, and pain, I could let everything go whilst I slept without having to worry, without having a care in the world. Sleep is nice.

Wake up, get up

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. sleep is also nice because...

I decided against the voice and drifted back to sleep, but just when I was completely under the buzzing returned.

Wake up!

I got up from the bed and stretched, all my joints clicked. Deciding to go for a walk round the pack house to see what had changed; I yanked on my boots and checked the time on a small clock hanging on the wall in front of me.

By the time Anita and I had arrived, Cole and his fighters were already there. Luckily no one recognised him and we were able to skip the whole formal introduction thing. It was already midnight so we wen't straight to our assigned rooms, however it was difficult for me to sleep when Reece's scent was all over the place. He knew I was back, but Max didn't.

Just as I was about to leave the room, I sensed someone outside my window. I paused. They were close enough for me to catch a scent. I inhaled, and in that moment, realisation dawned. This scent was familiar, I could never forget it even if I wanted to; the bitter-sweet smell of honey and lime. But, it had changed, there was another scent mixed. Metallic, the smell of blood.

Open your eyes.

I hadn't realised I was now resting my forehead against the window with my eyes shut tight, Grey sky a little to bright.

Why can't I open my eyes?

There was silence. 

"You're scared" The voice was slightly deep and husky. It shouldn't have changed so...

I blinked and unlocked the window, sliding it up and ducked my head out, to see a boy, in an inhuman crouch on the tiny balcony. What used to be light brown hair was now white, matching his stormy grey eyes. The colour of his hair had changed from the time I was with him. Had he shifted?

"Lem...nen..." I was unable to form words. Oh how I'd missed him, I couldn't help by cry. And I just stood their falling apart and staring in the eyes of my little brother.

"Don't cry" Instantly his eyes turned sharp, emitting a sudden anger "you left."

"I'm sorry I took so long." I rapped my arms around Lemnen's tense shoulders and gently pulled him towards me and into the room and cried some more. Fat tears rolling down my cheeks as I squeezed as hard as I could. I'm not a crier. I don't cry. I was just overwhelmed.

The fact I had left him here and not once contacted him to see if he was okay, nor to let him know I was still alive, then just turn up out of nowhere...

"You're so selfish" he hugged me tighter. 

"I am selfish" I laughed as I agreed with him, and snuggled further into him. I was home.

Now there was only one problem...Cole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment. >.<

Thanx