Quick Question

Alright, so I'm only going to do one or two more chapters in this story and am looking forward to starting my next one. Here's my question do you want:

a) What Happened in Albania. What happened in Albania stays in Albania. That's what Reyna told the seven. But she cant forget what went down there. Perhaps the most incredible fight of her life, against a terrifying foe. The tale that changed Blood of Olympus. The story which made Nico and Reyna closer than siblings. The truth of what really happened in Albania is a secret no more!

b) The Avengers Investigators. The Wizarding World is putting the shattered remains of they're home back together after the devastating war. But peace is never permanent, it has to be maintained. And a new threat is coming from an unexpected direction. The government.  But does it have to be a threat?  The Avengers have always had an unorthodox way of doing things, but are they willing to disobey direct orders to save a race they owe nothing?

c) The New Avenger. Percy Jackson is going to visit his mom after the Giant War.  While there he starts at Midtown High. Peter Parker notices his strange behavior and mentions it offhandedly at an Avengers meeting.  When suspicious events start going down at the school the Avengers immediately think of the strange boy, Percy Jackson.  But when the truth comes out will they be willing to sacrifice their pride for the help they so desperately need?

Please vote for the one you want in the comments. Thanks for your help! The voting will be closed 7/1/16. At the moment the count is Avengers Investors:1 What Happened in Albania: 3 The New Avenger: 4 Good bye Random Strangers!