Extremely Important Author Note

Hello all,

This is an important author note that I needed to make and decided to put it into a finished book so no one would think it's an update. I'd rather be safe then sorry.

I've been reading a few other author notes by some fellow wattpad authors of some disturbing news. Supposedly 4chan is going to attempt to Hack into wattpad. From what I've read it seems they're also responsible for the hacking of fan accounts throughout social media for those like Pewds, Jack, Mark etc.

I can only assume if they do hack wattpad and attempt to hack writers of said fandoms that I COULD be one of those hacked, given I'm a /fairly/ 'popular' Markiplier fan account.

These people may do things such as: post inappropriate content that may be unsuitable, triggering, offensive or otherwise and I'd like to state that if you see any suspicious activity being posted from this account, IT IS NOT ME.

Let's not create mass panic as this is really only a rumour with no evidence, just felt like warning my community after reading similar posts by other authors. I do not wish to add fuel to the fire, I only wish to be on the safe side and have everyone fairly warned just in case.

Please inform others if you feel you COULD be one of those hacked and keep yourself and your work safe.  Please remember IF you think you are witnessing suspicious posts made from this account, check my twitter (listed on my profile) or message me on kik (also listed on my profile)

Cheers!