epilogue

Former Rock Star Became Schizophrenic

Last member standing of a famous rock band, 5 Seconds of Summer, has been reported dead recently after being moved to a Special Cases wing of the Australian Mental Health Institute in Sydney, Australia.

Michael Clifford, 25, was reported to have hit his own head harshly on the wall of his cell the day he was moved in. Doctors claimed that he had been imagining several other patients as his former band mates.

Sources reported that after the plane crash occuring last year, Clifford had been acting differently due to losing his band mates and being the only member of the band alive.

Parents, Karen and Daryl Clifford had reported saying that their son never went home anymore after the terrible incident of a suicide attempt. He had been spotted talking alone and seeing unexplainable things while in public and also by his neighbors at his apartment building.

"Specialists reported that Mr Clifford had been seeing a female illusion. Schizophrenia tricks a patient's mind into thinking and remembering things that sometimes never even happened," Harvey, Clifford's former therapist had ensured.

"During the only therapy session I had with Mr Clifford, he had seen one of my patients as his band mate Calum Hood. The patient had killed his sister, and he seemed to have heard that Mr Hood murdered his sister, Mali."

Nurses reported that he had called the same patients by his band mates' names; Luke, Calum and Ashton. Being in the state of schizophrenia, he was supposed to be taken into impatient care. But seeming that he had signed himself into the institution, Clifford was not aware of his whereabouts.

"He just walked in and spoke with a monotone voice, saying he wanted to sign himself into the hospital." The receptionist reported. Date of signing has been wished to be enclosed.

Fans of 5 Seconds of Summer are still in a state of shock and pure distraught at the news and send all their condolences to Michael Clifford's family and friends.

"At least 5SOS are all together up there now, and Michael doesn't have to suffer from his mental illness anymore," said a 22-year-old fan on Twitter recently.

With most regret and sadness, we send our condolences and regards to the Clifford family. He was a talented man with many achievements, and he shall always be remembered along with his beloved mates—drummer, Ashton Irwin; guitarist and lead man, Luke Hemmings; and bassist, Calum Hood.

 He was a talented man with many achievements, and he shall always be remembered along with his beloved mates—drummer, Ashton Irwin; guitarist and lead man, Luke Hemmings; and bassist, Calum Hood

5 Seconds of Summer at a charity event back in 2016.

Reported by,
The Daily News.

THE END —