3

"What!?" Aquarius says with a furious expression. "Who would do that to you!?" I shake my head no and frown, staring at the ground in dismay. All of them seem pretty shocked by now. "What do you want us to do, princess?" Virgo asks.
"I'm sorry," I said. "This is asking for a lot, but please pack all of my stuff and bring it to the celestial world. Next time I summon you, bring all of my stuff, okay?" She nods lightly and all of them get to work, packing everything that is mine.
I pay the rest of my rent off and then we celebrate by eating cake. All of a sudden, we hear a knock at the door. "Lucy," Erza shouted. "It's us." I answer the door and let them in immediately.
"What's this?" Juvia asked. "A party? Lucy, is it your birthday?" I nod lightly for a moment or two. It is fun until Aries starts to grow weak and then the rest of my celestial spirits. Weakest to strongest. "Lucy, it was so much fun," Aquarius said with a smile. "Thank you so much!" I smile lightly and then nod. She disappears in a matter of seconds after that, and I was so thankful for it.
"So, what do you girls want to do?" I ask them. "Right now, I don't care if I'm in a guild, but as long as we can defeat Fairy Tail." Juvia nods in delight and then smiles, but then I see Erza with a sneaky look on her face.
"No," Erza said with a happy look. "I don't want to." I sigh, staring at the ground. "I want us to join Sabertooth." Sabertooth. The guild with Minerva? The one that laughed at me when I got wounded badly by Minerva? That guild?
"NO."
"How come?" Erza asked. "They changed so much." I shrug, unable to answer that. "Minerva won't hurt you again and Sting and Rogue won't laugh at you anymore." I felt my heart beating faster and faster.
"I guess so," I say. "But, if they still laugh, then I will make sure they die like the rest of fairy tail." They shrugged it off and sighed. Maybe that's too intense for me. "We will see," Erza said. "Sabertooth, here we come."