4

We started to walk a long way. Seriously, I couldn't get that I'm the chosen one out of my head. What does that even mean? We walked for a long time until night fell. We didn't have a clue where to sleep until Erza reequipped into her preparation armour.
     She set up a tent for us to sleep in and put down three sleeping bags. In my lifetime, I have never seen a tent this big before. It was half the size of my room back in the Heartfilia Mansion. All of us just slept in our normal clothes and fell fast asleep.

     When I saw the world again, everything was combined. The world was calm and Natsu was fine and still in love with me. "Lucy," he said gently. "Will you marry me?"
"Yes."
      We linked arms and then the background shifted. He was torn away from me as Lisanna came closer. "He's mine!" She laughed, a smirk on her face. "You lose, Heartfilia!" To me, it sounded like a witch's voice in the middle of like when they scream and laugh.
     She's a snake! She will creep up on you and make sure you don't see it coming until it is too late. "Lisanna!" I yell, trying to reach her. She laughs at me, darkness surrounding me. "NO! PLEASE NO!" All of a sudden, I was one with the darkness.

     I woke up with a sudden jolt. Erza and Juvia hovered over me, a gentle expression on their faces. "Lucy, are you okay?" Juvia asked me with a gentle expression.
     I shrug. "Not really," I say with a half hearted smile. Both girls gently support me. Erza places her hand on my shoulder and Juvia hugs me like a best friend would. "Don't worry, we will have a new beginning," Erza said with a grin.
      "I just had this weird dream," I said. "All I remember was that Natsu and Lisanna were in it." Erza nodded, packing up all of the stuff. We helped her pack it away until we were finished. Lucy, a voice said. I started to scream and bend down on my knees.
     I heard faintly, "LUCY, ARE YOU OKAY!? ANSWER ME!" It was Erza. I tried to stand, but my muscles wouldn't budge. "Juvia, go and find some help."
     "No way," she said. "We can carry Lucy to get help." You are special, young one, the voice continued. Your power only comes like every 2,000 years. I tried to move, but couldn't. My body felt lifeless. Will you listen to me? I will release your body if you do.
     Fine, I say. I will. Now, my body felt free and fine. "Don't worry," I say. "I'm fine." I stand back up and they stare at me in confusion. "Trust me, I'm fine." No, I wasn't fine. There was a weird voice echoing in my head. It sounded ancient and old.
     "OK then," Juvia said. "Come on." We walked for a little bit longer until we made it to a guild. Sabertooth. I remember this guild like it was yesterday. In fact, I will never forget what they did to me.
     We walked in the guild and everyone stared at us. "Can we join?" Erza demanded. Sting started to walk out here and glare at us for a moment or two.
     "Erza, yes because you defeated a fine member of Sabertooth," he smirked. "Juvia, I seen you fight and you are okay, but you will need to be tested. And, Lucy Heartfilia...." I could see something in his eyes. What was it? Love? Hate? Dislike? Anger? What?
     "You will need to be tested," he said plainly with no emotion. "The test is"—he paused for a moment before responding—"having to fight with someone from this guild and winning. Who wants to fight them?"
     "I want to fight Lucy Heartfilia," Minerva smirked, a smile on her face. I could see the hatred in her eyes as she stared at me for a moment or two. "And, I want to fight Juvia Lockster," Orga said, a smile on his face. Lucy, the voice continued. Minerva is a powerful opponent, so don't underestimate her.
     "Minerva vs Lucy," Sting said. "They will fight first." He brought us outside to the training arena. Last time I faced Minerva, I almost died. "Good grief," Minerva said. "Why did I have to challenge the little weak girl or should I say weak link?"
     Weak. That keeps repeating over in my head. Weak. She will pay for that and I don't even know how. Pay. And, that's my precious promise to everyone.