Weak. Am I really that weak? "Minerva," I hiss. "You are dishonest and a lier! And, that's something that will be hard to forgive thee." My eyes shined gold and then blue. Wow. I can change the color of my eyes.
"Wait, what?"
"You took my keys in the past and just laughed about it!" I say. I notice Erza in the crowd. She sighs, staring at me for a moment or two. "Forever the universe shall be against you!" Her eyes widened as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing.
"Stop!"
"No..."
"Lucy, that spell is too dangerous!" Erza yelled, rushing in the arena. "I could of recognized it from anywhere. Celestial magic contains Heavenly body magic and that was the same one Jellal used when he accidentally killed Simon."
"I-I."
"Lucy, you probably didn't know," she said. "So, wait, what has been on your mind lately?" My eyes widened as I continued to stare at her. I cannot tell anyone. Lucy, you are a very powerful Mage, but you need someone you can trust dearly and I believe Erza is that type of person, the voice said with a caring tone.
"Okay," I say with a worried expression. "I hear this voice inside my head. It's telling me how powerful my power is. It tells me about an ancient power that happens once every two thousand years." The whole guild gasps in surprise and then backs off a little bit.
Orga steps up, a sad frown on his face. "I can feel your hurt," he told Juvia. "I could never fight a girl like you." She blushed for a moment, staring at Rogue. Oh no! Here we go again. We made it into Sabetooth.
"I heard a little bit about that power," a voice said. "Hi. I'm Rufus." Doesn't he have the power of imaging something and then it coming to life? Or is that RustyRose? "What are you thinking about?"
"You remind me of someone," I say. "Both of you have about the same power." He stares at me in confusion. "You need to know the spell in order to do it and this guy imagines it and it comes to life."
"RustyRose, eh?" He said. My eyes widened as I stared at him. "We are brothers except he is older." I nod lightly, amazed. "We have about the same powers." I nod lightly and then shrug.
"And," he continues. "You have a very great power. I only know the name of it so far and it is Universal Celestial Magic. It is the most ancient of them all." My eyes widened. That sounds amazing. So, I barely even knew my powers. Oh, great. I have much more learning left to do and that doesn't sound too good.