17

Erza's POV
I yelled and screamed at Lahar. He hurt Lucy and will regret it. Jellal stood by my side, yelling at him. I knew he would. He is my boyfriend. Ultear, Minerva, Meldy, Juvia, Wendy, Gray, fairy tail, and much more were on Lucy's side.
"I HATE YOU!" I yell at Lahar. "HOW DARE YOU HURT LUCY!" The crowd started to side with me. Then, Mirajane sided with me then and then everyone sided with us.
"I couldn't find her," I heard a voice. It was her dad. My eyes widened. My respect for him has grown. "We couldn't find Natsu either," Zeref said with a worried glance. That's Natsu's brother. They cared about each other. I love that. It sounds so amazing.
"Where did they go?" I demand with a fierce expression. Makarov walked up to me and frowned for a moment. He looked very concerned. "What happened to Lucy?" He asked.
"It is a long story," I said. "It is all Lisanna's fault. She found Heine and hypnotized the whole guild. Then, we came back from the S-class mission to find all of them and then you kicked all of us out. We went to Sabertooth and Lucy figured out all about her powers."
"Really?"
"Zeref, Mavis, and Lucy's real dad taught her all about her powers and she learned them," I explained. "Then, she found Heine and had dreams and found more about Heine."
His eyes widened in horror. "That's horrible," he said. "I kicked you out?" I nod and then sighed. He looked horrified and nervous. "Will you join fairy tail again?" I nod lightly. Yes, I love Sabertooth, but I miss Fairy Tail. Gray and Natsu's fights, Cana drinking all of the time, Gray stripping, and much more.
"Yes." I say. "Someone has to keep all of those boys sane." I went up to talk to Jellal since he was the Sabertooth master. When I made it to him, he smiled at me and then shrugged.
"I'm joining fairy tail," he said. "Join with me because they want only Juvia right now." Juvia won't stalk Gray anymore, but I did miss it.
"Me too!" I shriek with happiness. "Do you want to form a team with just me?" He nods and then smiles lightly. Someday, I believe we will find Lucy and Natsu, but today just isn't the day. Who knows when we will find them?