6

I soon bought a house around the Sabertooth neighborhood and did my usual: wake up, eat breakfast, take a shower, put some clothes on, and then go to the guild. I was about to go outside when all of my zodiac spirits (including Kaliyah) appeared in front of me.
      "Lucy," Loke said with a grateful smile. "I heard about your powers." I bite my lip and stare at them in horror. Th-they know? Aquarius will punish me for that and I'm pretty sure of it.
     "Lucy, meet the celestial princess," Kaliyah said with a smile. "She will teach you your celestial part of the magic." All of a sudden, a girl appeared with light, blue and yellow hair and gold eyes. "Hello, Your Highness." Kaliyah has so much respect for everything and I'm liking it.
     "Lucy?" A voice asks, zapping me out of my thought. "All of us will train you and then you will need to be trained or read a lot of books about universal magic." I lightly, a sigh appearing on my face. "Okay," I say with a smile. "Let's get started."

     I finished training in the park. The Sabertooth guild found me there once and stared at me for awhile. "Final test," the Princess said. "And, call me Celia." I nod lightly, grinning. She handed me her key and then smiled. "Just in case."
      "Power of the stars!" I chant. "I summon thee. Star Urano!" Out came billions of stars, knocking down those spirits. I rushed to them, but they smiled weakly and disappeared. "I'm sorry," I say in dismay.
     I turn around to see the Sabertooth guild staring at me in surprise. "That. Was. Amazing." Erza said cheerfully. "I am so impressed by you." Minerva stared at me as she gasped.
     She's probably thinking she cannot beat me anymore. Hehe. A sudden atmosphere made my bones shake. It felt dark and there was a powerful presence next to it. I turned to look to see no other than Zeref, Mavis, and a man standing right there.
     "Wh-at?" Erza hiccups. "What are you doing here?" Mavis smiled because Zeref brought her back to life. But, I could still see the sadness in her eyes. "Mavis!" I say, rushing to her. "We—"
     "I know." She said. "They seem to hate you three." In the background, I noticed Juvia stalking Rogue. "Especially the tougher ones like Gildarts and Laxus."
     "But," the man said. "I have the power of universal magic." He winks at me. I noticed that he looked way older than I was at that moment. "And, Lucy I have something that we need to talk about. Alone."
     I followed him into the forest and smiled. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask with a sigh. He stares at me deeply in the eyes. I notice that he has the same hair as I do and the similar eyes as my mom and I. But, he has my golden, earthy flakes.
     "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before," he said. "But, I am your dad." I burst out laughing, my cheeks turning very rosy. "Allow me to tell you a long story." I nod, listening to it. "Once your mom and I were married, we were the happiest people alive."
"Wow."
      "But, then this guy came in before he knew she was pregnant and took Aquarius' key," he said. "That was one of her favorite keys and so she did what he told her to do and act like a couple with him."
"Oh No!"
      "He thought that you were his daughter," the man said. "But, you contain the power of universal magic." I sigh. "So, in order so you wouldn't run away sooner, he killed your mom and blamed it on a sickness and you believed him."
      "And," he continues. "I-I never saw her again." I start to tear up when he said that. "That's why you are very important." I nod, agreeing to train with them for awhile. "And, right now, I see Layla in you." I blush as my dad stares at me. Soon, Zeref, Mavis, and my dad hurry away from the guild and into the forest. In the forest, it isn't too close to the city so we don't harm anyone.
      "Let the training begin!" My dad said with a smile. I started to do as he was telling me and then I got better and better at all of it. Soon, I will become the strongest Mage ever like in the prophecy.

     After my training, they took me home to Sabertooth. "Dad, I have a question for you," I say nervously. "Why can you contain Universal Celestial Magic every two thousand years?" He sighs, staring at me for a moment or two.
     "There are so not so much of Universal magic mages left," he said. "But, there are only like three celestial wizards left and they all live in different areas and also our family needs to get more spread out if you do understand." I nod lightly, walking into the Sabertooth guild.